update: Strings Dream 2.0.1 VST2 x64 Windows free/donationware

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:21 am I just downloaded and installed the latest version from your website and I still get the "SDS beta has expired". I'm on Windows 8.1 using FL Studio 20 64 bit. :(

edit: I'm currently uninstalling SDS, then I'll clear my registry, and reinstall once more and see if that works.
Yes you must uninstall the previous version or just make sure to delete the old
"Strings Dream Synthesizer x64.dll" file, before installing the 2.0.1

liqih wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am
Russell Grand wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:21 am I just downloaded and installed the latest version from your website and I still get the "SDS beta has expired". I'm on Windows 8.1 using FL Studio 20 64 bit. :(

edit: I'm currently uninstalling SDS, then I'll clear my registry, and reinstall once more and see if that works.
Yes sir, I did that but even now, I'm still getting the "This SDS beta version has expired!" message when trying to load the plugin. :shrug:

liqih wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:20 am Here for all
http://nusofting.com/download/NUSofting ... 4_safe.zip
Strings Dream 2.0.1 VST2 x64 for Windows (beta bug fixed) free/donationware via https://paypal.me/nusofting

Now it should not expire again. Please let me know for any other issue.

Thanks again ReverendLove.
That was fast. I'll try that ASAP.
Thanks a lot

Russell Grand wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:20 am
liqih wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am

Yes sir, I did that but even now, I'm still getting the "This SDS beta version has expired!" message when trying to load the plugin. :shrug:
Right now I don't have FL Studio installed, but if you replaced the DLL in the VST plugin folder
and it still loads the previous version then there might be an old copy somewhere, made by the FL Studio VST wrapper.

Any FL Studio user on this forum who could help?

Works fine now. No nag screen.
Thank you very much

liqih wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am Yes you must uninstall the previous version or just make sure to delete the old
Today I installed FL Studio 20 and had no issue with latest SDS VST,
you may try deleting all String Dreams files in
C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Presets\Plugin
database\Installed\Generators\VST\

Even better, search all your drives for "Strings Dream" and delete all files that are not your songs or presets, then reinstall using SDS 2.0.1 installer.

liqih wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:32 am
liqih wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am Yes you must uninstall the previous version or just make sure to delete the old
Today I installed FL Studio 20 and had no issue with latest SDS VST,
you may try deleting all String Dreams files in
C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Presets\Plugin
database\Installed\Generators\VST\

Even better, search all your drives for "Strings Dream" and delete all files that are not your songs or presets, then reinstall using SDS 2.0.1 installer.
Thank you for testing it out in FL and replying, liqih! I'll try out your suggestions tonight when I get home 8)

thank you Luigi! musicians are among the ones badly struck by the crisis. it's considerate and generous of you to make this a give away.

will donate end of month. not much, but if you say even a few euros is a valuable support to sustain SDS development, molto bene, signore.

Better than a kick in the bollocks, as they say.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:38 am Better than a kick in the bollocks, as they say.
c'mon, it's not that bad.

t'was a joke 'bout the donation. getting a few dollars is better than getting a kick in the bollocks. am i right?

oh, quite alright. my bad.

:tu:

ClaviFKER wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:17 am thank you Luigi! musicians are among the ones badly struck by the crisis. it's considerate and generous of you to make this a give away.

will donate end of month. not much, but if you say even a few euros is a valuable support to sustain SDS development, molto bene, signore.
Thanks ClaviFKER, much appreciated.

Ciao

Here I love to share this track by artist Vicana, using Strings Dreams sound to layout this beautiful jazzy ambient thing. Strings Dreams does the pad synth in the track, other synths are used for the different sounds.

http://nusofting.com/mp3/thirds/aPrender__04.mp3

Return to “NUSofting”