UVI Drone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Drone

Yeah I forgot - I had turned it off because it was causing graphics glitches in some hosts but it seems smoother now

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:55 pm
exmatproton wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:17 am
plexuss wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:40 pm
Chrisk-K wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:45 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:18 pm NI Straylight, walking exactly in the same path, is probably a better option since you can import your own samples.
NI plug-ins are not scalable, are they?
No, neither is UVI.
Falcon is scalable :tu:
Ah yes so it is (I turned it off though because it was causing problems)
Yeah. I had this problem too. It is working fine now, since the last couple of updates :tu:

I wish they would extend the intro price a few days (till payday)

exmatproton wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:56 pm
plexuss wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm
Not really. When a plugin is said to be scalable it implies the entire UI will scale. With Falcon just the plugin window is scalable - the UI elements do not scale.
You can actually scale the elements as well. That is why i posted that here. It is in the settings of the plugin ;)
oh wow! thanks for pointing that out, I had no idea!

If you have Kontakt 6 and want to use your own samples, these are powerful tools and much less expensive: https://hgsounds.com/product/serenity-group-buy/

Can you deconstruct and edit patches in Falcon even if you can't change the samples (eg change fx etc)? Also can you create new patches using the existing sample pool?

plexuss wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 am
exmatproton wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:56 pm
plexuss wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm
Not really. When a plugin is said to be scalable it implies the entire UI will scale. With Falcon just the plugin window is scalable - the UI elements do not scale.
You can actually scale the elements as well. That is why i posted that here. It is in the settings of the plugin ;)
oh wow! thanks for pointing that out, I had no idea!
You're welcome. It should work pretty good now. I had some problems in earlier versions.

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 am Can you deconstruct and edit patches in Falcon even if you can't change the samples (eg change fx etc)? Also can you create new patches using the existing sample pool?
You can edit them yes. I am not sure if you can use the pool from scratch; never tried that. But i edited loads of instruments. That is the cool part of Falcon (not the only, but you get me)

Does look tempting - 1 more day of intro price

exmatproton wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:32 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 am Can you deconstruct and edit patches in Falcon even if you can't change the samples (eg change fx etc)? Also can you create new patches using the existing sample pool?
You can edit them yes. I am not sure if you can use the pool from scratch; never tried that. But i edited loads of instruments. That is the cool part of Falcon (not the only, but you get me)
Start with the default patch and build your new patch and then you can save it in a folder you choose. The preset loader has a load where you can select the saved patches.

Cool instrument but seems i can get all this sounds with Omnisphere granular engine

plexuss wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:20 pm
exmatproton wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:32 pm
Start with the default patch and build your new patch and then you can save it in a folder you choose. The preset loader has a load where you can select the saved patches.
Yeah, i build my own patches, ofcourse. I have a lot of saved patches and multi's. What i don't know is if you can load the samples from the .ufs instruments. From PX Apollo for instance. I know you can open such an instrument and then edit everything. Never tried that

KostyaKostya wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm Cool instrument but seems i can get all this sounds with Omnisphere granular engine
Basically, you can get similar sounds with any good granular synths outhere (and there are alot) ...Falcon included :P

The real thing here in this product lies in the sample library.

i dont know about this. seems like padshop can do same thing, no?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Just updated to 1.0.1
can't find any information on what changes there are.
Anyone have any info on this?
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

Return to “Instruments”