One Synth Challenge #135: TRICENT mk III by Full Bucket Music (jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tricent mk III

Congrats to Jasinski :hail: :hail: :hail: & :clap: :clap: :clap: , and others in the green zone :clap: :clap: :clap:. And a big :tu: to all who tried !

First off, congratulations to every participant for getting extremely creative with the Tricent beast.

Thanks Doc, Kraftraum, Ontrackp, and and HSJE, Zarf, ELEX.

For a Prize I pick the destruction of COVID 19.

Forgot to say thanks to Richard, BJ and of course, Björn for another great synth!

Congrats to Jasinski and everyone else in the top 5! I often forget, so I'd also like to thank Richard and BJ for their fabulous work and unstoppable stamina - and Björn, naturally. Apologies for the lack of Soundcloud feedback this time - sometimes there's just not enough time.

A bit rude to jump the queue, but I understand that there are multiple licences for the destruction of COVID 19, so I'd like to grab that one as my prize, too, along with peace, love and understanding.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

I gave the top 7 fives but would have given morphed dreams a 6 if I could have.

Congratulations winners! Well deserved!

Congrats to the winners.
Stay safe and have a good day everyone :)

jasinski wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:53 pm First off, congratulations to every participant for getting extremely creative with the Tricent beast.

Thanks Doc, Kraftraum, Ontrackp, and and HSJE, Zarf, ELEX.

For a Prize I pick the destruction of COVID 19.
This prize may be a little difficult to get, and could take a while, its currently oversubscribed. But Great choice!

Congrats to Jasinski :clap: :tu:
what an epic track, with an epic length :D But worth every minute!
I am very happy with my 3rd place among such strong entries. So my congrats also to exponent1, simanus and shiing too :tu:
And as it was allready mentioned in previous posts: thanx to Björn for his wonderfull recreations :clap: :clap: :clap: (I think there is a new one for an upcoming OSC?!?!)

As for the prize: I know, I push myself forward here as well. But the destruction of this worldwide plague is the only thing I wish for now too.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

empphryio wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm I gave the top 7 fives but would have given morphed dreams a 6 if I could have.
wow thx mate, I'm glad you like it so much :)

Congrats to all winners, Jas you made a masterpiece, well deserved victory :)

Congrats to Jasinski and everyone else! I request a license of Sonimus Tuco Compressor as my prize.

Congratulations to Jasinski!👌 Awesome 11 minutes of music. I choose Dmitry Sches : Tantra as my prize.

Congrats & thanks to all of you guys! What a(nother) great showcase, I really am proud of what you've achieved with the Tricent! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

Congrats to the top fives!
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Return to “Instruments”