The Tricent mk III is a software plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the classic KORG Trident mk II from 1982. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption. The main features are:
- Synthesizer, Brass, and Strings sections.
- 8 or 64 voice polyphony.
- Flanger effect.
- Individual stereo outputs for the three sections.
- Double precision audio processing.
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).