Overall: 1343 1039 1320
30-Day: 1433; 7-Day: 1899; Yesterday: 8288
The Tricent mk III is a software plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/AU/CLAP) simulating the classic KORG Trident mk II from 1982. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption. The main features are:
Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
Resizable user interface (not "N" version).
To start with: fantastic! Björn has created a great synth again, excellent.
- simulates the Korg Trident MK III with all players and other extras that have been recorded by Björn.
- the operation is intuitive,
- the filters are ... super fast :)
- In terms of sound, the synth is great, very clean sounds that can be created with
- CPU hunger is minimal, just too ridiculous ... Hats off to great programming.
What actually started with a demo track to test the new synth for a few sounds has now become a full piece of music that you can listen on my Sondcloud page to start what you can do with the synth:
From me: one of my Top 5 synth, and also a big thanks to Björn.Read Review
True "vintage" sound ! Beautiful ! Thanks .