Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold 4x AAS Packs to alex philipp, fast payment & very nice person. Highly recommended :tu: Thank you!

Sold Softube Weiss MM-1 to undereason. Great communication, super fast transaction. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Bought Opticom and DSM from ttb. A++++ seller thanks!!

esppse wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 am Bought Opticom and DSM from ttb. A++++ seller thanks!!
esppse is a highly recommended buyer with good communication and very fast payment! :tu:

Thanks again!

Sold RC-20 Retro Color to Oscarfishermusic. Fast payment and great person. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Softube Weiss MM-1 from J4R1O, deal went nice and smooth, highly recommended.

Bought UJAM PHAT 2 from coda73. Smooth transaction, highly recommended! :tu:

starflakeprj wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 pm Purchased Big Band EZX from Insanelysane. Great communication, quick license transfer. A trustworthy seller!
Thank you, likewise a very good and easy transaction with clear emails and good vibes. Enjoy!

bought Ghz Tiltshift from lgntnnr , easy transaction :tu:

Just ended the deal with V0RT3X. It was WOW (because of specific situation). A man of his word, truly.

Bought plugins from V0RT3X, Great, clear, fast transaction. Would buy from again. 👍

sold to Leo007 and Dombaeb and both transactions were flawless. cheers :tu:
:borg:

sold Pigments to db3 . Thanks for buying!

bought IKM Sunset Reverb from Scarlettlol. thanks for the great transaction :clap:

becseigy wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm Bought several PA licenses from Scarlettlol. Fast, smooth transaction. Recommend. Thank you :tu:
vexxangel wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:55 am Good trade with Scarlettlol. Good price. Super fast. Nice when I f**ked up my PA email account. A++.
chrisg wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:56 am bought IKM Sunset Reverb from Scarlettlol. thanks for the great transaction :clap:

It's awesome to see your customers happy :hug: This gives oneself motivation to keep on selling (besides money, I am not gonna argue that :party: )

becseigy, vexxangel, chrisg are great customers and people indeed, guys.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”