Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Zynaptiq Morph 2 from ttb, everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommend seller!

Bought Zynaptiq Morph 2 from ttb, everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommend seller!

canadian_moose wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:02 pm Purchased Replika XT upgrade from paolostylo

Fast transaction and a pleasure to deal with. :tu:
Almost forgot:
Yes, I can confirm a pleasant deal with canadian_moose.
Thanks again! :tu:

Bought SkNote MainEQ from La Mato. Excellent communication, friendly, responsive and fast. Five stars, highly recommended.

Edit: feedback on hold!
Last edited by Ploki on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I bought Mbassador from Bennetto. Good price, excellent communication, the transaction was fast with no problems whatsoever. Highly recommend him as a seller. :hyper:

Perfect experience buying AD2 ADpaks from tj_anderson. He was super friendly, helpful, and responsive. Thanks so much!

Purchased Ohmicide from 3qO. Quick and easy transaction. Thanks!

Bought UJAM VG Iron from 3qO. Great seller. Prompt responses. Fast and smooth transaction. Would recommend! :tu:
"Like a rolling stone..."

Bought from Vortifex, quick and easy!

Sold two items to higherglyphics. Funds transferred barely 5 min after we agreed on deal. I really appreciate your confidence and highly recommend hg as buyer to this forum.

Thanks - Great Buyers,fast transaction.
clpton62
bceseigy

Sold to Chris SP, no problems at all.

Sold Nexus 3 to Poppamoet. Easy and smooth transaction, thanks!

Just bought Oneknob Pumper from neojjjk. Quick, smooth transaction. Thank you. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”