Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE from Chad1. Easy and fast transaction. Would recommend to others.

Purchased bx_console 9000j from the-rippa. Perfect transaction.

Bought lots of iZotope stuff from OzoneJunkie. While iZotope support is very slow to respond right now, dealing with OzoneJunkie was an absolute pleasure. Great conversation. Super trustworthy. Highest recommendation.

bought TAL-Sampler from moogvoyager, everything went smooth, i'm a happy 12-bit panda now. :)

I bought from - Scarlettlol - a couple of plugins AAS & PA - all went nice and quick - Many THX. highly recommended seller !.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

superdencho wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:12 pm Sold TDR Slick EQ M to Joris Blaine. Reliable buyer, super fast transaction, recommended!
I confirm.
superdencho is a reliable seller, recommended!

Sold Audiothing Type A to m03. Very friendly, highly recommended.

Sold my lot of iZotope stuff to cvooduu . And, cvooduu was very prompt with payment and extremely patient as we waited for iZotope (whom did get to our transfer and sent a very friendly reply back to me - shout out to iZotope support!), and yes, great conversation while waiting for the transfer - great guy. Definitely 5-star - highest recommendation as well.
cvooduu wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:33 am Bought lots of iZotope stuff from OzoneJunkie. While iZotope support is very slow to respond right now, dealing with OzoneJunkie was an absolute pleasure. Great conversation. Super trustworthy. Highest recommendation.

Bought from christian f.. Thank you!
5-star - high recommendation

Just purchased the Millenia NSEQ2 from fcamp. The sale was fast and easy. The license was transferred only a few minutes after I had sent payment. Thank you!

bodean55 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:53 pm Just purchased the Millenia NSEQ2 from fcamp. The sale was fast and easy. The license was transferred only a few minutes after I had sent payment. Thank you!
I can only recommend bodean55. Great buyer, fast transaction and great communication. As it should always be. Thanks again!

Sold Byome to AcrossTheSky. Super fast transaction. Very friendly. All went well, highly recommend.

ab_sourd wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:28 pm Sold Byome to AcrossTheSky. Super fast transaction. Very friendly. All went well, highly recommend.
Thank you ! - All Perfect -very helpful - friendly too - instant communication , fast transfer - cool.
:phones:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Bought NI Guitar Rig 5 Pro from mabian - super-fast, friendly, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
“The height of cultivation runs to simplicity.” – Bruce Lee
http://www.getthatprosound.com

Bought a couple of P-A plugins from Scarlettlol. Fast and easy transaction. Even threw in a freebie for me. Recommend seller! Thanks again :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”