Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

monomox wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:38 pm
Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:51 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:30 am Gospel Musicians started their summer sale. I wish you can include this to the JRR list. And what most essential, the product upgrade prices, as well.
E.g. I purchased the GM Neo-Soul Keys from the JRR some time ago.
Now there has been the Neo-Soul Keys 2 for some time, previous time the JRR did not include the upgrade ver 1 -> ver 2 to their list. Can you include now both the sale -50% and sale, with the upgrade prices?
Thank you for telling me. What are the normal and sale prices of that upgrade? The other Gospel Musicians are here:

https://www.jrrshop.com/gospel-musician ... _from_date
there might not be an upgrade path
Yes, there is.

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 pm Neo-Soul Keys 2 upgrade ver 1 -> ver 2 $ 95 if I remember correctly (without the 4th July -50 % sale).

The sale codes should get working in the JRR, otherwise its too complicated
I will PM you about it.

Vleker wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:35 pm Baby Audio - I Heart NY was one I had my eye on for a while. Has anyone tried it yet?
I havent but am going to download and install shortly. It’s free so why not?

Ceej wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:50 pm
mrufino1 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm My copy of strobe 2 never arrived, the tracking still says that ups transferred to usps on June 10 and usps tracking says it is still awaiting it from ups. Musicians friend canceled my order, I’m just waiting for my points to go back on my account so it’s $5 again.
I had exactly the same situation on a similar small order from MF a couple months ago - tracking showed UPS giving it to USPS, then nothing for weeks. I eventually put in a "missing package" inquiry at usps.com, and 6 days later I got an email from them saying that according to their tracking they never received it from UPS. Buuuuut... that same day the package arrived in the mail. It was a solid month after I'd placed the order.

So who knows, maybe you'll get lucky!
It arrived the other day! Going to install it later, I was away for a few days.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 pm Neo-Soul Keys 2 upgrade ver 1 -> ver 2 $ 95 if I remember correctly (without the 4th July -50 % sale).

The sale codes should get working in the JRR, otherwise its too complicated
I will PM you about it.
Uncle E, I'm tentatively interested as well, would you communicate with me also?
thanks

mgw38 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:19 pm That is a bit misleading because it appears that they used this sale to reduce the regular price to 65$ making this effectively a 20% reduction.

It's also quite interesting that they apparently discontinued most of their previous products. When did that happen? Did not notice that before.
Sorry, that was not intentional. We haven't kept up with all their changes, that's why we're not doing the Stems sale (that sale is for a 1-year membership version and we only have the non-expiring version on our site).

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:53 pm Sorry, that was not intentional. . .
Uncle E, I received an email last night from JRRShop that listed Eventide Crystals as on sale until Tuesday, yet in the shop, Crystals in listed at full price. Was this too perhaps not intentional?
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:06 pm Uncle E, I received an email last night from JRRShop that listed Eventide Crystals as on sale until Tuesday, yet in the shop, Crystals in listed at full price. Was this too perhaps not intentional?
Thanks! I put it back to the $39 sale price:

https://www.jrrshop.com/eventide-crystals

maschinelf wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 am Thanks Eric. Have you ever encountered a situation where the code has been invalid or not worked for some reason, a few months after purchase? How would you deal with it in such a case?
Bitwig extended the sale until July 13.

When Audioplugin.deals has a "limited time offer" sale listed in the Shop section, will it still be available in the Shop (without the discount) after the sale ends? For example, the Wave Alchemy Synths Bundle lists a "base price" of $34.99, which is the same as the current sale price. So after the sale ends, we can use rewards points to get it back to the current sale price?

I am trying to buy SynthMaster One from KV331 Audio website and seeing something weird, but probably good, happening.

I don't have any KV331 synth yet by the way.

1. When I add SM1 full version to the cart, SM Player is added to the cart for free. Total price is $44.10 (with 10% off coupon).

2. When I add "SM1 upgrade from SM Player" to my cart, it is still adding SM Player for free and the overall price is $31.50 (with 10% off coupon). However, when I hover my mouse on the cart symbol it shows prices of both the upgrade and player separately.

synthmaster one.png

Any idea what's going on? Will SM1 work for me if choose the option #2?

I am confused what to do, because SM1 full version is available for only $36 at Best Service. If #2 works fine, it will be the best deal for me. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Every time I bought something from KV331, the process was confusing because of different discount combos. I think they get confused with their deals themselves sometimes. But then again I recall something about 2 versions of Synthmaster player. The free one had less presets available... Glad I could add to the confusion ;p
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

Yeah, it seems so. I am not interested in SM Player tbh - just want the SM1. My gut feeling says #2 would work, but I will wait. The sale will be running for almost two months, so no hurry. Meanwhile, I will continue to demo it.

Regarding SM1 demo, I see the peak meter touching red for almost all presets even with the volume knob at center. Is it an issue or something?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:20 am Yeah, it seems so. I am not interested in SM Player tbh - just want the SM1. My gut feeling says #2 would work, but I will wait. The sale will be running for almost two months, so no hurry. Meanwhile, I will continue to demo it.

Regarding SM1 demo, I see the peak meter touching red for almost all presets even with the volume knob at center. Is it an issue or something?
I think SM player (full one) is worth it,IF you're preset user, because some of them are damn good, and most of them are quite usable (and there is like 1600 of them). I have many synths now but often return to SM 2.9 just to search for inspiration or additional layers.
Regarding volume in SM One I noticed the same thing and though I can't tell if the clipping actually occurs I tend to edit volume levels just in case. Enjoy the demo. If you can get past quirkiness and few bugs, these are some solid sounding soft synths.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

Vertlain wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:20 am Yeah, it seems so. I am not interested in SM Player tbh - just want the SM1. My gut feeling says #2 would work, but I will wait. The sale will be running for almost two months, so no hurry. Meanwhile, I will continue to demo it.

I think SM player (full one) is worth it,IF you're preset user, because some of them are damn good, and most of them are quite usable (and there is like 1600 of them). I have many synths now but often return to SM 2.9 just to search for inspiration or additional layers.
Regarding volume in SM One I noticed the same thing and though I can't tell if the clipping actually occurs I tend to edit volume levels just in case. Enjoy the demo. If you can get past quirkiness and few bugs, these are some solid sounding soft synths.
Good points. I am indeed a preset user (tweaker actually) and I am loving some presets in SM1. Perhaps I will look to get the Player as well, so that, hopefully they will be different/additional presets. So again, if #2 works above, I will have both SM1 full and SM Player 2.9 for about $32.

Yeah, I agree. Those things don't do justice to the awesome sound of these synths, especially at this price. Perhaps they should look to make it look more modernized and iron out the issues/bugs first. SM1 is much better in terms of looks compared to SM 2.9 IMO.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”