Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bodean55 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 pm just bought the BAX EQ from superdencho. quick and easy transaction :)
Just sold PA BAX EQ to bodean55 Super smooth and fast transaction. Reliable buyer!

Bought dearVR Pro from fedesilva. A++++++ seller thanks!!!

Bought Ubermod from ttb. A+++++ transaction, recommended seller! Thanks

Sold UVI Falcon, Vintage Vault 3, Key Suite, and a host of other UVI plugins to Chris SP. Quick and smooth transaction. Great buyer.

Bought a bunch of UVI plugins from britmov. Smooth transaction and a great deal!

Bought Kush UBK-1 from Matnids. Went well. Thanks!

Bought XLN RC-20 From Poppamoet

Good seller, and communicated quickly.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

Sold UBK-1 to ezrashanti. Great and smooth doing business with this guy. Highly recommended!
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey

I recommend the buyer - dummyding! Great Guy!) Had 2 big deals with him to Komplete 12 CE and Izotope Music Suite 3

Thanks to all my customers. There was no problem with everyone - classicalaudionewbie, Novaliz,
Styles Bitchly, higherglyphics

djstatix - very Professional and easy to work with sold him RC20 Retrocolor

Purchased Arturia Mini Filter from La Mato. Super fast and easy transaction, would recommend highly!

Sold Arturia Minifilter to Branst. Lightning fast payment and a smooth transaction in every way. Highest grade.

Sold SkNote MainEQ to ralfrobert a few days ago. A pleasure doing business with him again. As fast and smooth as one can wish for. Highest recommendation.

been busy on here for the last week or so.. thanks to everybody it's been all smooth!

since my last post..

bought bx_panEQ from puzdoy - :tu:
bought bx_townhouse & bx_XL V2 from christian f. - :D
bought elysia alpha compressor from r1_000 - :phones:

all good so far, thanks for a nice welcome to the community!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”