can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To be fair, the teletubbies baby is evil.

experimental.crow wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm rosie_sun_tubbies.png
:lol:

jancivil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 pm Can it perform the function inside of one second?
The answer must be yes. It happens almost instantly :lol:

farlukar wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 pm To be fair, the teletubbies baby is evil.
also, probably married with kids of its own by now?
or is it still acting? i can see it doing a good hamlet soliloquy.
or replacing sigourney in the aliens franchise :hyper:

It happens almost instantaneously here to the extent my movements are predictable. If I go to any area here I don't usually go to, not so much.
So in my case someone really does follow what I do rather closely, whether to locate me manually or to program their bot to do. Predictively. They may have a second bot or a sock puppet like it doubles the impact.

I'm encouraged to be more genuinely expressive of what I think or feel if anything. The f**k you all factor arises. Or here is someone doesn't quite have the capacity to imagine authentically not giving a f**k what a silly person thinks.
Whomever it is, I'm sure I had some contempt for coming in, but now? Obsessive shit like this, it's only worrying because I'm empathetic.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:16 pm
jancivil wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:18 pm welcome to the club
pretty impressive getting one so soon though.
we worked for ours!
although i lost mine pretty quick too.
think he realised his shame after downvoting a baby pic :hihi:
or they were banned

jancivil wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm It happens almost instantaneously here to the extent my movements are predictable.
Jan, Vurt, are you in for a little competition? Who can reap most meh-thumbs from now until 24th of December?

only if you keep count.

As long as I do not have to read your posts. Fortunately, the thumbs are on top of them. :hihi:

i expect people not to read my posts.
thats why i post so much, to make it harder for all of you :P

Anyway, counting is just a formality, I win by a mile :wink:

congrats. you winner :party:

Actually I just saw Jan´s counts and have doubts now. Maybe a competition is a bad idea after all. Seems like a lot of work to catch up on, even to me.

Since my sarcastic way of stating the mod perspective was not understood as such, I will rephrase: Now members can stalk the mods if they feel offended by a temp ban, warning or whatever. What an utterly bad idea, KVR. At Gearslutz they have only thumbs ups, better, but still a little too much Facebook for what it is good for. Generation Like :roll:

jancivil wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm Obsessive shit like this, it's only worrying because I'm empathetic.
Look at it this way: Fame always comes with a price. We are apparently KVR celebs, and celebs will always have a tail of lovers and haters. The latter will hate you no matter what, not for anything you say or do, really, but for being somebody.

Return to “Site Stuff”