Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" COVER- my own SYNTH EX MACHINA mix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my own "SYNTH EX MACHINA" version of Dead or Alive's, "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)". I used a Sequential Pro 3, a Modal Electronics 002, and a Moog Subsequent 37cv for the synths in my version. I'm pretty happy how it came out and hope that you enjoy it. 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6k45d ... 5eCnhNbfA/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by quantum7 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some of the sounds were a bit off, but others spot on.
Very enjoyable :tu:
(btw, the link was broken at the top, I had to find the video by clicking on the link in your signature.)

Bansaw wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:50 am Some of the sounds were a bit off, but others spot on.
Very enjoyable :tu:
(btw, the link was broken at the top, I had to find the video by clicking on the link in your signature.)
Thanks. For this cover I actually was NOT trying to be spot on. They originally used an EMU Emulator II for the track and since I do not have access to that distinctive EMU filter, not to mention the samples they used, I thought it best to go for my own sound and an entirely new mix, hence the "Synth Ex Machina" mix. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”