Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:22 pm
3qO wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 pm Cinematic Metal by BOOM Library is $10 instead of $225:
https://www.boomlibrary.com/sound-effec ... atic-metal
The dealhound in me is so disappointed that I already own this.
I know that feeling (unfortunately).

Dope deal... I had deleted my email without reading it! :dog:

There must be lots of people heading over to purchase because the site is unusually slow. I got my order in and I'm able to download so far.

elxsound wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:34 pm
3qO wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 pm Cinematic Metal by BOOM Library is $10 instead of $225:

There must be lots of people heading over to purchase because the site is unusually slow. I got my order in and I'm able to download so far.
Agreed! Their homepage says deals from the 7th to 17th, so hopefully there will be more mad deals to come. :hyper:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm
elxsound wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Agreed! Their homepage says deals from the 7th to 17th, so hopefully there will be more mad deals to come. :hyper:
:hyper:

And yet another thing I missed!!!

I 100% don't need this and yet I'm so tempted because it seems like an opportunity I don't want to miss, and because, who knows, but maybe I'll need this in the next 20 years. LOL not LOL.

Anybody know of any Studio One 5 Pro + Notion 6 bundled upgrades?
Thanks,

monomox wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:03 pm
I 100% don't need this and yet I'm so tempted because it seems like an opportunity I don't want to miss, and because, who knows, but maybe I'll need this in the next 20 years. LOL not LOL.
How do they compare to what's available on Splice and Loopcloud?

This deal continues until the 17th (very bottom of the blog entry)... I should go through what I've already got in my sample libraries / Kontakt libraries (I have a few metallics instruments) and what's available through Splice and Loopcloud first.

There are some very nice sounds in the demos though... curious what other deals they'll offer.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:47 pm
monomox wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:03 pm
How do they compare to what's available on Splice and Loopcloud?

This deal continues until the 17th (very bottom of the blog entry)... I should go through what I've already got in my sample libraries / Kontakt libraries (I have a few metallics instruments) and what's available through Splice and Loopcloud first.

There are some very nice sounds in the demos though... curious what other deals they'll offer.
Also, how do they compare to Damage?

I can't access JRRShop, anyone else have this problem?
What ever!

D.Wako wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:39 pm I can't access JRRShop, anyone else have this problem?
I just tried to access the site (for you) and it does indeed also show an error (for me). Looks like a database is down or theres a firewall issue on their end.

VitaminD wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:45 pm
D.Wako wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:39 pm I can't access JRRShop, anyone else have this problem?
I just tried to access the site (for you) and it does indeed also show an error (for me). Looks like a database is down or theres a firewall issue on their end.
Thanks.
What ever!

raintalk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:37 pm Anybody know of any Studio One 5 Pro + Notion 6 bundled upgrades?
Thanks,
We might be able to put it together for you. Which products are you upgrading from?

I apologize, we're working on it.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 am
I apologize, we're working on it.
Hi Uncle E, do you happen to still have a Comeback Kid on sale? I just realized that I missed the deadline but I can't access the JRR site to verify if is still on sale on your store

Project wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 am Hi Uncle E, do you happen to still have a Comeback Kid on sale? I just realized that I missed the deadline but I can't access the JRR site to verify if is still on sale on your store
I apologize, that sale was very short and has now ended.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Project wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 am Hi Uncle E, do you happen to still have a Comeback Kid on sale? I just realized that I missed the deadline but I can't access the JRR site to verify if is still on sale on your store
I apologize, that sale was very short and has now ended.
Thanks anyway for your quick reply!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”