Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Melodyne 5 Essential from Branst, great seller, I'd definitely recommend.

Bought arturia pigments from AKoelewijn

Fast and reliable

Just bought Diva from ThomasHelzle.
Great communication, Recommeneded.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

Purchased Gullfoss from Overflow. Absolutely stand up guy and great to communicate and do business with. Highly recommended.

Sold Bitwig to Nepsis. Super fast payment and pleasure to deal with. Would absolutely do business with again.
Yo.

Bought Reason 11 Intro from Stuart T. Smooth transaction. Great seller, highly recommended.

Purchased Plugin Alliance Brainworx Diezel VH4 from samzilla28. Super-fast and smooth transaction!

Sold Brainworx Diezel VH4 to nibbana! He was very communicative which made the whole process quick and smooth!

Sold HoRNet DeeLay Plus and SW34EQ MK2 to eagle428. Smooth and friendly transaction. Was a pleasure to deal with. :tu:
Last edited by goodbyesky on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also had a quick and friendly transaction with bodean55. Sold G8 and Waves Element 2 to him. Best wishes! :phones:

Rod Staples wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:01 pm Just bought Diva from ThomasHelzle.
Great communication, Recommeneded.
Same here, thanks for a great transaction Rod Staples! :clap: :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

purchased Manny M series from spacewiz

smooth transaction. thanks

Got a lisence of Bitwig 8 track gifted from JsinOWL. very nice dude/girl! :tu:

Bought NI Strummed Acoustic 2 from UtopiaAudio.
Very quick response, would recommend this seller.
:tu:
- MasterTuner
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Bought Bitwig 3 from Skandiluz. A great seller and very helpful with lightning fast replies.
Would definitely recommend him and would do business with him again! Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”