Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:22 pm
3qO wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 pm Cinematic Metal by BOOM Library is $10 instead of $225:
https://www.boomlibrary.com/sound-effec ... atic-metal
The dealhound in me is so disappointed that I already own this.
I now own 408,563 samples of someone smashing one bit of metal into another. Bargain! :D

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:45 am Im getting it on my desktop now too so Im totally locked out of buying from jrr, where I spend most of my software monies!
I apologize. We put up a temporary landing page because of the site being down and then this happened.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:54 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:45 am Im getting it on my desktop now too so Im totally locked out of buying from jrr, where I spend most of my software monies!
I apologize. We put up a temporary landing page because of the site being down and then this happened.
I miss me some jrr :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Who shot JRR?

Does anyone know if the Slate + Ash instruments (Cycles and Auras) ever go on sale? They look so damn cool, but the prices are astronomical.

Plug-in Collective giveaway - Magnetite from Black Rooster Audio
You can download Black Rooster Audio's Magnetite for free, and claim a huge discount on their expansive Compressor Bundle, from your Focusrite account under "MY SOFTWARE" until 03/09/20 (4:00PM GMT).
this one seems like a keeper

by the way, where did everybody go? was it something is said?
:-P

Anyone able to reach JRR yet? I just checked on 'Is it Down Right Now' and it said it was up and reachable, damned if I can get to it.
Say NO to CLAP!

monomox wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:01 am Plug-in Collective giveaway - Magnetite from Black Rooster Audio
You can download Black Rooster Audio's Magnetite for free, and claim a huge discount on their expansive Compressor Bundle, from your Focusrite account under "MY SOFTWARE" until 03/09/20 (4:00PM GMT).
this one seems like a keeper

I'm hoping you aren't from the US or we missed this.....

I read as March 9th before I remembered the rest of the world does day first.... :dog:

jinotsuh wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 am Anyone able to reach JRR yet? I just checked on 'Is it Down Right Now' and it said it was up and reachable, damned if I can get to it.
I apologize, you can PM me and we can take care of anything you need outside of the site.

monomox wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:01 am

The JRR addicts are having a relapse because they can't buy plugins. :ud:
Magnetite should be fun to play around with.
EDIT: Do you need to buy a focusrite product to be in the plugin collective? It seems I can register

I don't know if it's been mentioned here but Channel Robot has a summer sale on their kontakt stuff, pay what you want minimum 5 dollars. I got Orchestral Dust and Recoil and am pretty happy with them especially for the amazing price of 5 dollars.
http://www.rigid-audio.com/
There's also this sale on rigid. Great if you're into soundscape stuff.
Last edited by timbit2006 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

timbit2006 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 am The JRR addicts are having a relapse because they can't buy plugins. :ud:
Thanks for hanging with us! I'm going to make a series of freebies available as soon as we're back.

Be back now, hahah. Sounds awesome

dzilizzi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:35 am I read as March 9th before I remembered the rest of the world does day first.... :dog:
Protip: use the ISO YYYY-MM-DD format to avoid ambiguity :D

imrae wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 am
dzilizzi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:35 am I read as March 9th before I remembered the rest of the world does day first.... :dog:
ISO8601 :tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

aaaagh... all wrong :wink: british way best, nth day of the nth month of year... logical
:D :D :D :D
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:49 am
imrae wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:35 am
ISO8601 :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”