Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Melodyne 4 Studio from tonymax. He is a superb seller, kept me up to date as much as possible. It went off without a hitch.

cvooduu is a great buyer, patient, as we live in different time zones, great guy.

Sold Soniccouture libraries to badblocks, smooth transaction, friendly guy

I just bought Microtonic by Sonic Charge from emef. The communication was excellent and the transfer super fast. Also thanks to Sonic Charge for the quick transfer! The seller is really recommended! Many thanks again my friend! :party: :tu: :wink:

i just sold Microtonic to hvyen, very quick payer and excellent communications, highly recommended, cheers for a great sale

bought RC-20 from Chad1... been eyeing this one for awhile. thanks for the nice transaction!!

Perfect transaction with badblocks, great buyer.

Just bought AAS EP4 from Corvoll. Very friendly guy and everything is great! Recommended

Bought Modo Bass from Chad1 . Excellent seller. Highly recommended!

Just bought Studio One 5 Artist from andrei.tuduran. Quick transaction. Highly recommended!

bought Waves Factory Cassette from V0RT3X, easy and friendly transaction.

sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to SuperiorJT. First time buyer, nice and prompt. Would do business with again!

Sold Pulsar Audio MU to Smellypants

Instant payment. No issues :tu:

Bought NI Molekular from Leo007, real pleasure to do business with, highest recommendation :tu:

Sold Elysia MusEQ to calenberger

Instant payment. No issues

:tu: :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”