Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Schoeps Mono Upmix, Elysia Karacter, Lindel Audio 345E, & Brainworx BX_Stereomaker to eagle428

Instant payment. No issues

:tu: :tu:

Sold Native Instruments Molekular to hotmitts. Fast payment and very good communications, Amazing Buyer. highly Recommended! 👍

the-rippa wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:27 am Sold Elysia MusEQ to calenberger

Instant payment. No issues

:tu: :tu:
Bought Elysia MusEQ from the-rippa
Quick, smooth and friendly transaction.
Recommended :tu:

Bought Arturia Rev PLATE-140 from La Mato - very quick and easy transaction and a nice guy! Highly recommended!

I bought Ableton Live Lite from quincy, really nice guy, good communication, highly recommended!!

Insanelysane wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:51 am I bought Ableton Live Lite from quincy, really nice guy, good communication, highly recommended!!
All good from my end as well, fast and friendly transaction. Would happily do business with Insanelysane again.

Sold Bitwig to bc-odds. Perfect buyer +++++
Highly Highly Recommended :tu:

Bought XILS STiX from WordClock. Friendly seller and deal went nice and smooth. Recommended seller.

I bought Dmitry Sches Tantra from MaxKurbatov, really nice and friendly guy, great and fast communication, highly recommended!!

Bought NI Form from leo007. Good communication. Everything alright. Recommended!

Sold NI Form to xcapr. great buyer +++++
can Recommend 👍

Admins, Delete this message Please)
Last edited by MaxKurbatov on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sold Tantra to elgar . A very polite and nice guy, everything went quickly with payment.
Recommend :party:

Attempted to make a transaction and poshook has some issues on his end. Refunded money SUPER fast.

Would buy from again in a heartbeat. Great seller.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

djstatix wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12 pm Attempted to make a transaction and poshook has some issues on his end. Refunded money SUPER fast.

Would buy from again in a heartbeat. Great seller.
Thank you man for patience and responsive approach. You are awesome buyer to make a deal with.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”