Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

J4R1O wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:31 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:21 pm Some new sales at Plugin Boutique:

Duck $15 (exclusive)
Trackspacer $39
Wavesfactory Cassette $39
I bought Cassette from Plugin Boutique last year but it wasn't what I needed after all so I decided to put it for sale here at the KVR and then I saw this:

"NOTE: We cannot transfer licenses purchased at PluginBoutique."

Just buy it from Wavesfactory and you can sell it later if you want to.
I may be wrong, but I think Wavesfactory changed their policy and now you can't transfer their licenses either way.

EDIT:
I was wrong:
https://www.wavesfactory.com/support/
Yes, you can transfer your license to another user.

You’ll be required to pay a €15 transfer fee. Once the payment has been sent via PayPal you have to fill and send the form below with the required information.

J4R1O wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:31 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:21 pm Some new sales at Plugin Boutique:

Duck $15 (exclusive)
Trackspacer $39
Wavesfactory Cassette $39
I bought Cassette from Plugin Boutique last year but it wasn't what I needed after all so I decided to put it for sale here at the KVR and then I saw this:

"NOTE: We cannot transfer licenses purchased at PluginBoutique."

Just buy it from Wavesfactory and you can sell it later if you want to.
At plugin boutique you get the freebie of the month and can use your points.
I'll buy trackspacer, I'm just not sure where from.

Worth it?

I wouldn't mind knowing that answer myself, I looked at a couple of reviews and they were very positive, albeit from 2011. Could demo I guess, but you know.
Say NO to CLAP!

I guess the question is - do you like and use TSAR-1R? If so, then this will extend it with lots of extra features.

Though this verb is getting a bit old now, Softube make good quality stuff. Some of these classic digital sounds are "timeless" to an extent. I have Eventide SP2016 though...

Anyway, I was listening to the TSAR-1 demos and was surprised I didn't realise it also does quite a nice octave shimmer.

Hmmmm, do I really wanna? It won't be this cheap again for quite some time. Bloody GAS :lol:

MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:13 pm Worth it?

Same deal for me. Here's my perspective. This is a really, really good reverb. It sounds superb. I regularly use the little brother (TASR-1R) and I love it... and also I love the eventide SP2016 reverb, and all my Valhalla ones are fantastic... and oh! I also have the three Arturia ones, and a couple of Acustica ones and Nebula ones, and also the whole Slate Verbsuite and the PSP ones and also the usual suspects (Waves, FabFilter Pro-R, Exponential Audio Nimbus and R4, IK reverbs, Relab GoldPlate, Voxengo, UVI Sparkverb...)
So, do I need to spend $45 on yet another reverb? Probably I should let go of some of those that don't get used instead. So my suggestion is, if you have other go-to reverbs and they do the right thing for you, you're probably more than ok. Now if you feel that's a gap in your plugin folder, this is a fantastic reverb.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

What no lexicon?

I dont use TSAR-1R at all, I didnt like it and the limited controls. I wouldn't upgrade if you dont really like TSAR-1R. If however you use TSAR-1R regularly then yes you should totally upgrade so you have more control and you'll sleep better at night knowing you're not tossing and turning over 'not having snapped up this bargain' ;)

Lets face it though - you really dont need it. The way I justify my GAS is that its fun, I like to look at my plugin list, load up something, dust off the cobwebs and waste away learning a bit of its sound before I am on to the next toy.

Insanelysane wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am
Lets face it though - you really dont need it. The way I justify my GAS is that its fun, I like to look at my plugin list, load up something, dust off the cobwebs and waste away learning a bit of its sound before I am on to the next toy.
+1 !!!
LMAO!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
That's the best explanation. I feel exactly the same way. :D :D :D

Still waiting for the LiquidSonics summer sale...
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:38 am A Free Cinematic Textures ​Sample Pack by Evenant

https://www.evenant.com/cinematic-textures-free-pack/
Anyone actually managed to get this? Tried a few times & Got the #success - page, yet never received a mail or download - link.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:38 am A Free Cinematic Textures ​Sample Pack by Evenant

Anyone actually managed to get this? Tried a few times & Got the #success - page, yet never received a mail or download - link.
I managed to get it instantly. I am sure you would have checked any tabs you have in your email box or tried using another email.

paolostylo wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:03 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am
+1 !!!
LMAO!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
That's the best explanation. I feel exactly the same way. :D :D :D
I justify it by thinking/saying, if I played golf instead as a hobby, I would be spending more doing that.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am

I managed to get it instantly. I am sure you would have checked any tabs you have in your email box or tried using another email.
Hmmm, strange then. Tried All of the above. Is it worth to further investigate, the Pack I mean?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:42 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am

Hmmm, strange then. Tried All of the above. Is it worth to further investigate, the Pack I mean?
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg93u89p2ek6r ... k.zip?dl=0

Try this direct link. I did a quick check after downloading and it seems like an interesting pack. Samples are key-labelled. Good for chopping up as well as throwing in directly as an underlying layer to add some atmosphere.

I am not doing cinematic stuff, but it has potential for other uses. Hope you find it worthy enough. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”