Some K5/K6 Multiverse Collection bugs

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Andy,
I tried to post this to you via the Contact link on the website but it goes nowhere, so . . .

K5 and K6 Multiverse instruments: ENVELOPES: VOLUME B [X] [D] [R] buttons reset/randomize FILTER A envelope (and vice versa).

K5 and K6 Multiverse instruments: OSCILLATORS: [-] buttons do not work the same for for WAVE A and WAVE B. For WAVE A, [-] and [+] wrap around (continuous scroll). For WAVE B, [-] does not wrap around and [+] doesn't increment at all---it resets full clockwise left and won't budge from there.

FWIW, The Legacy MV instruments that I checked did not have the ENVELOPES and OSCILLATORS issues that I mentioned above.

Also: I updated Serenity GB files from the Buffalo site the other day and Serenity loaded as a mute, no-GUI Kontakt instrument. A download from Great Britain site fixed the issue.

I hope that all is going well for you.

Sincerely,
Paj
8^)

. . . and I should really post something about how good these instruments sound and how amazingly easy it is to come up with amazing patches---even with the most basic (as far as HGS goes) instrument, Metropolis, you could spend hour after hour generating new and surprising sounds. The instruments age well because they're advanced and well featured. Hats off to you.

Sincerely,
Paj
8^)

I also just noticed a bug in Equilibrium: Oscillator 1 only: The [+] button displays the name of the next wave table but does not actually select it. The [-] button works as expected, as do both buttons for Oscillator 2.

Paj
8^)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”