Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:11 pm
El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:42 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am
El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:38 am A Free Cinematic Textures ​Sample Pack by Evenant

https://www.evenant.com/cinematic-textures-free-pack/
Anyone actually managed to get this? Tried a few times & Got the #success - page, yet never received a mail or download - link.
I managed to get it instantly. I am sure you would have checked any tabs you have in your email box or tried using another email.
Hmmm, strange then. Tried All of the above. Is it worth to further investigate, the Pack I mean?
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg93u89p2ek6r ... k.zip?dl=0

Try this direct link. I did a quick check after downloading and it seems like an interesting pack. Samples are key-labelled. Good for chopping up as well as throwing in directly as an underlying layer to add some atmosphere.

I am not doing cinematic stuff, but it has potential for other uses. Hope you find it worthy enough. :tu:
Thank you very much! I actually like Ambient & Atmospheric stuff a lot, so these might be indeed very useful. :phones: :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

(...)
Last edited by volution on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:11 pm
El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:42 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am
El°HYM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:38 am A Free Cinematic Textures ​Sample Pack by Evenant

https://www.evenant.com/cinematic-textures-free-pack/
Anyone actually managed to get this? Tried a few times & Got the #success - page, yet never received a mail or download - link.
I managed to get it instantly. I am sure you would have checked any tabs you have in your email box or tried using another email.
Hmmm, strange then. Tried All of the above. Is it worth to further investigate, the Pack I mean?
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg93u89p2ek6r ... k.zip?dl=0

Try this direct link. I did a quick check after downloading and it seems like an interesting pack. Samples are key-labelled. Good for chopping up as well as throwing in directly as an underlying layer to add some atmosphere.

I am not doing cinematic stuff, but it has potential for other uses. Hope you find it worthy enough. :tu:
Thanks! I also signed up but didn't get it.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:10 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 am and aLOOOminUM

and would you like a glass of wodder?
We all say Scotch the same.
Until you've had a few, a few times :scared: :wink:

JRR Shop website has been broken for at least a day now.
Anyone know what's going on?
Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.jrrshop.com because this website requires a secure connection.

What can you do about it?

www.jrrshop.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.

If you are on a corporate network or using anti-virus software, you can reach out to the support teams for assistance. You can also notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Uncle E has been on here, but they are having difficulties for several days now. I can't imagine the problems will last much longer.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

paolostylo wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:03 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am
Lets face it though - you really dont need it. The way I justify my GAS is that its fun, I like to look at my plugin list, load up something, dust off the cobwebs and waste away learning a bit of its sound before I am on to the next toy.
+1 !!!
LMAO!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
That's the best explanation. I feel exactly the same way. :D :D :D
this thread just reminded me that I have RC 24 and RC 48 and I haven't used them a single damn time

sqigls wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:22 am JRR Shop website has been broken for at least a day now.
Anyone know what's going on?
I apologize. If there's anything you need, please PM me. Also, if there was ever a product you were interested in that we're not allowed to discount on our website, now is the time to get it. ;)

Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 am Uncle E has been on here, but they are having difficulties for several days now. I can't imagine the problems will last much longer.
How wide spread is it?
I still cant get on the site either
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 pm How wide spread is it?
I still cant get on the site either
I should know more tomorrow.

monomox wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:03 am
paolostylo wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:03 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am
Lets face it though - you really dont need it. The way I justify my GAS is that its fun, I like to look at my plugin list, load up something, dust off the cobwebs and waste away learning a bit of its sound before I am on to the next toy.
+1 !!!
LMAO!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
That's the best explanation. I feel exactly the same way. :D :D :D
this thread just reminded me that I have RC 24 and RC 48 and I haven't used them a single damn time
That's fine, plugins are not for "using", not to the true connoisseur. They are to be collected and admired.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:07 am That's fine, plugins are not for "using", not to the true connoisseur. They are to be collected and admired.
Like grown adults with their collection of Star Wars memorabilia that has never left its box. :tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:20 am
JerGoertz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:07 am That's fine, plugins are not for "using", not to the true connoisseur. They are to be collected and admired.
Like grown adults with their collection of Star Wars memorabilia that has never left its box. :tu:
First edition Linplug VST's are quite the collector's items, so I hear. :hihi:
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:14 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:20 am
First edition Linplug VST's are quite the collector's items, so I hear. :hihi:
Collecting discontinued VST gems eg Terratec Komplexer, NI Pro 53 and Linplug Spectral - is a now thing. You're not a true connoisseur if you don't have any of these rare items.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

In my day the wood panelling on VSTs were made of real wood. You tell youngsters now and they won't believe you.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”