Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Real wood you say? You were lucky.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

ChamomileShark wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:02 am In my day the wood panelling on VSTs were made of real wood. You tell youngsters now and they won't believe you.
Aye I telt 'em about my old databases. I remember when it were all fields...

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

My first version of cubase is on floppy disk. Yep, hardware for your software

LastDarkstar wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am My first version of cubase is on floppy disk. Yep, hardware for your software
I had it as Pro-16 on a tablet. Stone tablet. You had to type in the code yourself.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 pm
I had it as Pro-16 on a tablet. Stone tablet. You had to type in the code yourself.
Stone? I started out on clay tablets, and we couldn't type. We had to collect reeds from the banks of the river, dodging crocodiles and Sumerian tax collectors, then press them into wet clay before firing the tablets. And cubes hadn't been invented yet. Squarebase, we called it. And we were lucky. You should have seen Trianglebase.

It's been a while we discussed about a deal, so here it is:

Zero-G Total Drums is on sale for just $40. Was itching to spend my 15 GBP T+S royalty points and looks like the wait is over.

https://www.timespace.com/products/zero ... ums-bundle

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/total-drums-bundle

Use code 15OFFNL for cart value of $40+ at Zero-G.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:30 pm And so it continues...

Does this mean there are no deals or plugins to discuss?
Boom Libraries: "10% off everything until July 17th".

No other deals in the $10 range so far, aside from Cinematic Metal. 40% off the Complete Boom Ultimate (now "just" $5,863.00) and 30% off the Complete Quiet Planet (now $2,449.00).

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:43 pm --
40% off the Complete Boom Ultimate (now "just" $5,863.00) and 30% off the Complete Quiet Planet (now $2,449.00).
not totally sure, but i think these are what they usually cost. like it's the usual bundle sale that's not affected by the birthday sale.

vallaton wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:48 pm
40% off the Complete Boom Ultimate (now "just" $5,863.00) and 30% off the Complete Quiet Planet (now $2,449.00).
not totally sure, but i think these are what they usually cost. like it's the usual bundle sale that's not affected by the birthday sale.
Its supposed to be an additional 10% off... I'm not sure if you need a code or not to activate the deal.

elxsound wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:50 pm
Its supposed to be an additional 10% off... I'm not sure if you need a code or not to activate the deal.
it's possible they're using the sale prices as the base price for the bundles? i think those are the sale percentages that are usually attached to the bundles, but i can't remember the usual prices.

vallaton wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:54 pm
elxsound wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:50 pm
it's possible they're using the sale prices as the base price for the bundles? i think those are the sale percentages that are usually attached to the bundles, but i can't remember the usual prices.
Same price... but just tried it... After being added to the cart, when viewing the cart it will show that 10% has been discounted (-$586.30)

This is the same for all their products.

But aside from the bundle deal, its better to wait for either Black Friday (3 for 2 deals) or another sale from Big Fish Audio (up to 30% off).

Fabfilter discounts! Yeah!
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Mmm, Saturn update. Maybe.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

never mind

revvy wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:16 am Mmm, Saturn update. Maybe.
Go for it!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”