Plugin Boutique's Carbon Electra

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Carbon Electra Tantra

Oh actually now it seems my composing template that contains 2 Carbon Electra instances had them reset to first user patch (init) upon firing up a new project. These opened just fine for a long time after installing the update for Carbon Electra but now it only opens with the init patch.

EDIT:
Got very fast replies from Elliot who's programming, and have updated my Carbon Electra to a newer build now. I'm hoping this will solve the problems, and I'm impressed with the swift support.

To anyone who experiences any issue, please ensure you are using the latest version available from your user account on the Plugin Boutique site.

The current version was released Oct 1st 2018 and is r55.

You can check the version you are running by clicking the plug-in "carbon electra" logo in the top-right of the GUI.

Just bought this. Loving it!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I also like this synth!

I haven't found a size functionality for the GUI so it can be better viewed on large screens. As long as the possibility for resizing isn't there the synth is getting rather useless...
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

Maybe someone here can help, just bought Carbon Electra but it seems to be version 1.1 and not the current 1.5 version. ANyone have an idea why this might be?

dnazen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:12 am Maybe someone here can help, just bought Carbon Electra but it seems to be version 1.1 and not the current 1.5 version. ANyone have an idea why this might be?
Go to your account page and download 1.5 from there.

That's where I got it from. Says 1.5 on account, but the download it links to says 1.1 and it appears to be 1.1 as it doesn't seem to have the features 1.5 is supposed to have.

I'm very happy with CE too, bought recently. Thanks for the advice Marcus :)

dnazen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:46 am That's where I got it from. Says 1.5 on account, but the download it links to says 1.1 and it appears to be 1.1 as it doesn't seem to have the features 1.5 is supposed to have.
You did select the right version from the drop down list?
I just downloaded 1.5, which resulted in a zip file called 1v5. The zip file contained a installer called 1v5. After installation on a new machine I got 1.5r55.

If your installation file looks ok, then maybe first uninstall 1.1 and/or remove the old plugin files yourself.
Also make sure the suggested installation directory is correct. In my case it wasn't.

I appreciate you trying to help but on the drop down list there is exactly one choice, labeled "Ver 1.50", when I click the download, the download link is for a file called "Carbon Electra_PC_1.1 + FREE Deep Revival.zip". There's nothing else I can select.

Guys I need help with this one I can't get the pitch LFO working at all. It's either buggy or I don't know what I am doing.. but something is off. Anyone please help? Thanks

yul wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:24 pm Guys I need help with this one I can't get the pitch LFO working at all. It's either buggy or I don't know what I am doing.. but something is off. Anyone please help? Thanks
Have you set the amount of pitch modulation on lfo 1? Or are you trying to control lfo 1>pitch mod with the modwheel?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hello, I just want to modulate the osc pitch using the LFO (pitch>1-2-3-4) as soon as I crank any of the knobs on the LFO I lose the sound or it becomes unstable (somtimes the LFO will sound if i hit a chord or not).

I do not use the modwheel at all..

Unless these controls ares hardwired to modwheel?

thanks

that sounds like a bug. doesn't happen to me. :? and no the controls are not hardwired to the modwheel (as far as i know) but i decided to make a preset using the lfo to modulate the pitch of oscillator 1. See if it works for you:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/evu7d5

Return to “Instruments”