|Type / Tags|
VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8
Audio Unit 32-bit and 64-bit
VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit.
Requires OS X 10.6 or later. OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
4 Oscillator subtractive synthesiser featuring informative displays, editable step sequencer, vocal filter, integrated distortion and analog control.
Plugin Boutique & Samplify Present Carbon Electra. Carbon Electra is a powerful and intuitive synth built by producers, for producers. It's a four-oscillator subjective synth with a modern feature set. It has been developed as an advanced learning tool whilst also being a powerful and easy to program synth. Being based on vintage analogue routing and featuring flexible modulation options including an editable stepper and note performer.
The graphical displays act as a comprehensive information tool as well as an accurate guide to each parameter change. Best of all, it sounds incredible.
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus.
- 4 Analog style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise.
- Informative physics based graphic displays with comprehensive info pane.
- 6 filter types including powerful vocal filter with filter drive and saturation.
- Simple, incredibly usable and useful FX section, like having a bunch of great guitar pedals.
- Editable step sequencer that can be assigned to pitch, volume or cut off independently or simultaneously with various wave types and edit mode allowing node creation and line curves.
- Over 600 factory presets covering sequences, chords, motions, bass, leads, keys, pads and effects.
- Ability to run the amp section "too hot" into the built in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound.
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound.
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field.
Artists presets by :
Mike Huckaby // Kosheen // Freemasons // Carl Cox // DJ Pierre // D Product // Rob Lee // Dom Kane // Timo Garcia...and more.
Carbon Electra is compatible with most major DAW platforms, and is available for both PC and Mac.
- Audio Unit 32-bit and 64-bit.
- VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Requires OS X 10.6 or later. OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended.
- VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Reviewed By mbot
August 22, 2015
Let me start by saying that I am quite choosy when it comes to softsynths, and I think the developers of Carbon Electra have managed to provide producers with a modern tone applicable to the modern sound.
The interface is practical and functional, the effects are easily switched-off if you don't need them, and the presets are relevant for the most part, there's something here for everyone. I just wish they had included a few more 'classic' presets hearkening back to the 90's rave scene because some of us out here are not synth programmers.
Having four oscillators available provides plenty of scope to make your own sounds, but the included presets show that this synth can provide anything from clean and fat to squelchy and analogy to synthy and distorted and everything in-between, just what a modern-day producer needs.
Unlike many softsynths Carbon Electra has a nice-looking onscreen interface, and one that doesn't get in the way and is accessible.Read more