Manuals in PDF please.

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
My studio computer is not connected to the web, so it would be nice to have the possibility for downloading the manuals in PDF format.

You could "print" the online user manual page to your computer. There should be an option to save it as pdf. It's not perfectly laid out but all the content is there.

wat, there's pdf manuals for all the products, first think that you search on google with 'tokyo dawn labs manual'

Don't know about the commercial ones, but the free TDR plugins have the user manual in PDF format inside their Windows "no-installer" archive, downloadable from their official product pages...

- Mario

mabian wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:27 pm Don't know about the commercial ones, but the free TDR plugins have the user manual in PDF format inside their Windows "no-installer" archive, downloadable from their official product pages...

- Mario
They used to have. Don't seem to have anymore.

twoodts wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:17 am
mabian wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:27 pm Don't know about the commercial ones, but the free TDR plugins have the user manual in PDF format inside their Windows "no-installer" archive, downloadable from their official product pages...

- Mario
They used to have. Don't seem to have anymore.
The free ones still do.

- Mario

Calenberger wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:29 am Are you blind?
https://docs.tokyodawn.net/
I don't think these are downloadable as PDF.

- Mario

mabian wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am

- Mario
No, but you can easily produce your own PDF.
That's really no atomic science.

mabian wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am
When I view these pages, there's a printer icon actually on the page just to the right of the header. Clicking that and selecting print as PDF produces a neat PDF version without any headers, menus etc. This is on WIndows 10, tried it with chrome and ie fine.

On iPad / iOS similar.

Many thanks for all answers.
I know the "print as PDF" solution and I have done it, but the layout of the resulting PDF is very ugly.
And it would be so easy for TokyoDawn to purpose a clean PDF version, just a before...
So I ask for :pray:

DomDomDom wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:53 am Many thanks for all answers.
I know the "print as PDF" solution and I have done it, but the layout of the resulting PDF is very ugly.
And it would be so easy for TokyoDawn to purpose a clean PDF version, just a before...
So I ask for :pray:
I still don't get it.... currently for example, the official Nova "no-installer" zip files have the clean PDF inside.
What's the problem then?

- Mario

mabian wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:31 am I still don't get it.... currently for example, the official Nova "no-installer" zip files have the clean PDF inside.
What's the problem then?

- Mario
There is no pdf in the Nova "Windows (no installer)" for me at least.

Also changelog says:
2.1.1 Maintenance update

# VST3 format compatibility fixes
# MacOSX installer fixes
# Settings: Added framerate control for primary UI elements (meters, analyzers)
# User-manual moved online (pdf removed)

The self generated PDF of Tokyo Dawn are far more convenient and simply better than (for example) the ones coming from iZotope (which are a pain in the afternoon)

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”