Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sugar Bytes Aparillo from Steve1974(memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=337796). Great transaction!

Bought Relab Reverb Bundle 2 from axembler. All smooth transaction, highly recommended. :hug:

Sold Z3TA+2 to Dalil260175 great buyer :tu:

Just bought PA Elysia Alpha from ascissors. Very fast, smooth transaction. Thank you. :tu:

sold Elysia Alpha Compressor to becseigy . Super fast and smooth transaction!

c1c2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:59 pm Bought Relab Reverb Bundle 2 from axembler. All smooth transaction, highly recommended. :hug:
Confirmed, all went smooth, c1c2 is a great buyer!

Sold Reason Intro to JoaquinAce
Friendly, reliable, quick reaction.
Full recommendation :tu:

Sold Largo to grandmasterbird.
Very pleasant to deal with, great all around.
Andy is a support ninja.

Completed my U-He synths collection by buying ACE from D-Fusion. Smooth and easy transaction. Thanks!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Sold my TDR SlickEq GE to heffus . Fast payment. Pleasant to deal with a reliable buyer :tu:
Last edited by superdencho on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dangayle sold me Renoise! stoaked to use it

he was also very communicative, compassionate and time efficient with the transfer with the companies support team too

Thanks again!

TDVV wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:06 pm Dangayle sold me Renoise! stoaked to use it

he was also very communicative, compassionate and time efficient with the transfer with the companies support team too

Thanks again!
Worked out like a charm. Customer support were the real heroes. Really quick turnaround.

Bought IK Syntronik from joe_b. Perfectly smooth transaction. Super responsive, fantastic seller!

Bought VSM-3 from nirm123. Extremely quick response!! Everything went smooth.

liran77 is a great buyer ! highly recommended !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”