Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Uhe Ace to Greenstorm33.
Fast payment. Pleasant to deal with a reliable buyer :tu:

Bought an Ableton Push 2 from tonymax. Great communication, lightning fast shipping, absolutely recommended seller! :tu:

thanks xandr, great guy to deal with, paid promptly and patient waiting,,, great buyer

Bought WOW2 from Tendou. Everything went smoothly. Recommended!

az82 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:21 pm Bought WOW2 from Tendou. Everything went smoothly. Recommended!
likewise, recommended buyer. Easy communication & fast money transfer.

I bought Neural DSP Abasi from Tappistry.

Nice and prompt seller. Would recommend.

I’ve bought Softube American Class A from Stuart T https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberl ... e&u=382080
Great communication, fast and reliable, a pleassure

I bought Ableton Live 10 Intro from rallizes, this was a fast and smooth transaction!

Sold Soundtoys V5 to slothy one = perfect transaction, all good thank you.

:party:

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to evileye. Great buyer, fast transaction.

Bought Sounds V5 from Axxor. Transaction was flawless and great customer service. Thank you!

Just bought Sugar from deadlycontent434. Responsive and fast seller, transferred immediately. Highly recommended. Thank you!

leo007 : good guy! Bought NI Scarbee MM bass and Funk Guitarist. Minor hassle with NI which was not seller's fault - was fixed quickly. Recommended seller
Last edited by ddate on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Went back to the well with 3qO and drew out a bucket of Izotope Breaktweaker + expansions. Installing now. Great transaction all the way around. If he lived in my neighborhood, I would definitely buy him a beer!

Kerry

sold NI Scarbee MM bass and Funk Guitarist to ddate. Great buyer, fast transaction 👍

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”