Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02, rev. 9629 (Catalina ready)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

linux?

I suspect Linux builds will happen when we reach beta and feature complete status.

I was not able to follow all the posts and threads about the Uhbik 2.0 update, so sorry if it's already been mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but is there an estimated time for the official 2.0 release?

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:14 pm I was not able to follow all the posts and threads about the Uhbik 2.0 update, so sorry if it's already been mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but is there an estimated time for the official 2.0 release?
Not at the moment. We got screwed around a bit by the new reality we live in and decided to take things slower. There's a good chance that things will move faster after summer holidays, but I can't yet give any estimate.

All cool take your time with the release. And thanks for the update !

Urs wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:39 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:14 pm I was not able to follow all the posts and threads about the Uhbik 2.0 update, so sorry if it's already been mentioned somewhere and I missed it, but is there an estimated time for the official 2.0 release?
Not at the moment. We got screwed around a bit by the new reality we live in and decided to take things slower. There's a good chance that things will move faster after summer holidays, but I can't yet give any estimate.
Is there any news on Uhbik 2.0 yet?

kodnin wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:03 pm Is there any news on Uhbik 2.0 yet?
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to do much of the work myself. While it's a month after my summer vacation, I'm still too involved with CVilization, workflow, training and other pressing issues before I can get into Uhbik. Zebra3 is therefore probably also going to be postponed by the time I need to spend on Uhbik.

Urs wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 pm
kodnin wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:03 pm Is there any news on Uhbik 2.0 yet?
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to do much of the work myself. While it's a month after my summer vacation, I'm still too involved with CVilization, workflow, training and other pressing issues before I can get into Uhbik. Zebra3 is therefore probably also going to be postponed by the time I need to spend on Uhbik.
Thanks Urs! It will get there, someday, and u-he will be fine. All the best. :tu:

Thx :)

No chorus? I do like a chorus in Boss CE.

Urs, how you guys are holding in second lockdown?

My grandpa made a good šljivovica and I was thinking to send you guys a few bottle, but they told me I can't, because it could be Covid infected. how dumb. My old man is Covid proof, after a few drinks, he will not allow Covid in his drink. he prides himself in his brew and all neighbors love it (especially for free when deda is kind). I still want to poison you some day, so maybe after this corona will go.

minkray wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:55 am No chorus? I do like a chorus in Boss CE.
A chorus is certainly on the short list for future additions. Can't make any promises though.
Urs, how you guys are holding in second lockdown?

My grandpa made a good šljivovica and I was thinking to send you guys a few bottle, but they told me I can't, because it could be Covid infected. how dumb. My old man is Covid proof, after a few drinks, he will not allow Covid in his drink. he prides himself in his brew and all neighbors love it (especially for free when deda is kind). I still want to poison you some day, so maybe after this corona will go.
Hah! We'd love to try your grandpa's slivovic. Maybe after Covid...

Most of our team works from home now, but hardware development, video production, some network stuff and anything files & folders still happens in the HQs. No-one got sick so far, we hope it stays that way. A lot of things have become a lot more difficult this year, but I think we've been quite lucky by being affected only to a relatively small extent.

that is dumb.
if anything Sljivovica CURES stuff. like depression and shit

i always keep a bottle in my studio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hey, be nice. it was a joke.

No definitely no joke, šljivovica cures everything. I bet it also kills SARS-CoV-2, but nobody seems to be even attempting clinical trials with it... :D

:lol:

Return to “u-he”