Help with designing front panel's

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of Many i have Made. Before and After.
What you think for mulab 9 ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

runaudio wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:59 pm One of Many i have Made. Before and After.
That's a nice knob runaudio.
Did you upload these knob design files in MuLib?

mutools wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:57 am
runaudio wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:59 pm One of Many i have Made. Before and After.
That's a nice knob runaudio.
Did you upload these knob design files in MuLib?
i Just what to improve Mulab's Look. Maybe Mulab 9 ?
I Don't need Paid:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Where are these .MuKnob files?

mutools wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:03 am Where are these .MuKnob files?
My Laptop.

If you want to share them please upload them to MuLib.

mutools wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:33 am If you want to share them please upload them to MuLib.
Mulab Effect's (GUI) Need's improving. That's were I come in.
Stop ignoring the idea! What you say ? :tu: :pray: :D
Working progress What you think ?

Again nice knobs runaudio. I don' understand why you say i'm ignoring them because i asked you for sharing the .MuKnob files several times. If you don't wanna share them then that's your decission unfortunately.

mutools wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:19 pm Again nice knobs runaudio. I don' understand why you say i'm ignoring them because i asked you for sharing the .MuKnob files several times. If you don't wanna share them then that's your decission unfortunately.
Give me a While and I will upload everything. Also Have the option to have level meter's horizontal and Text label vertical would be great! .

Offering my services to skin some up (if anyone would be interested) Let me know.

So... let me get this right, you're offering a service to skin up? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :hihi: :clap:

sl23 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:48 pm So... let me get this right, you're offering a service to skin up? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :hihi: :clap:
Yeah I am offering my service's.

Runaudio, any idea when you will share those .MuKnob files in MuLib?

mutools wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:05 pm Runaudio, any idea when you will share those .MuKnob files in MuLib?
@Jo,
Feel free to Change colour's
Lot more to Come.

well done @runaudio! :clap:
these knobs and faders looks very nice

Return to “MUTOOLS”