Timeless, irreplaceable plugins and bundles that really worth it.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Then there is the full Kilohearts bundle, Phaseplant, Snapheap and Multipass are very powerful.
Even more versatile and convoluted are Melda MXXX and SoundFactory.
And of course Metasynth.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:42 am Then there is the full Kilohearts bundle, Phaseplant, Snapheap and Multipass are very powerful.
Even more versatile and convoluted are Melda MXXX and SoundFactory.
And of course Metasynth.
Agree. Multipass with all snapins is a truly versatile instrument for almost anything, from mixing to insane sound-design tasks. I use it each time when I need to build something specific right from my head or try something from "what if...?" territory :)

The Glue +1
Plenty of Voxengo stuff. Warmifier is still one of the best tube enhancers after so many years.
Reviver

Freebies:
SPAN
ISOL8
TrackControl

Not a day goes by they are not used.

Vienna Suite [Pro] by VSL.
EQ, Master EQ, Multiband Compressor/Limiter, Exciter, Limiter, Loudness, Power Pan, Matrix Mixer, Imager, Hybrid Reverb (convolution with algo AR). and Analyzer and Goniometer

not as expensive as it used to be, 260 euro now

Fabfilter Pro-Q 3
Soundtoys bundle
Kilohearts bundle
New Sonic Arts plugins

Fabfilter, u-he, cytomic, xfer, sonic charge, klanghelm

I have all or many of these top notch companies plugins.

RX7 and Melodyne Studio for sound design :party:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

+1 for Soniccharge stuff
+I think no one mentioned Korg collection. with the scalable gui, it's pretty useful

In my opinion any plugin can be easily replaced by another or the trick it does can be done in a slightly different manner with other tools. The difference between most plugins nowadays is really marginal.

I challenge you guys to name one that is irreplaceable. Or to be more precise: the same trick can only be done when spending 10x the amount of time and there's no alternative plugin.

MConvolution MB - and not just for Reverb. But that one is not expensive.

Dark Fiber wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:07 am I challenge you guys to name one that is irreplaceable.
Synplant.

Dark Fiber wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:07 am In my opinion any plugin can be easily replaced by another or the trick it does can be done in a slightly different manner with other tools. The difference between most plugins nowadays is really marginal.

I challenge you guys to name one that is irreplaceable. Or to be more precise: the same trick can only be done when spending 10x the amount of time and there's no alternative plugin.
2CAudio Kaleidoscope

Zynaptiq Adaptiverb, Intensity ...

Soniclab Cosmosf fx7

Soniclab Fundamental

Return to “Effects”