Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ploki wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:29 am so... right now i have 245€ for the softube volume 4 because i have Analog Harmonics (harmonics giving a hefty 70€ discount)
Does anyone know how much would it get discounted if i had i.e. Volume 1 or another plugin?
The standard price is €799 so I’m guessing you’re getting a much bigger discount already without realising it even with the current 50% off.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:44 am
Ploki wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:29 am so... right now i have 245€ for the softube volume 4 because i have Analog Harmonics (harmonics giving a hefty 70€ discount)
Does anyone know how much would it get discounted if i had i.e. Volume 1 or another plugin?
The standard price is €799 so I’m guessing you’re getting a much bigger discount already without realising it even with the current 50% off.
no no, i know, but still, wonder how much more off i could if i add another plugin to upgrade from since harmonics knocks it from 312€ to 245 :hihi:

I own Parallels and the Focusrite Time and Tone bundle and together that brought the current upgrade offer price down €100 to €300. That’s still more than I’d spend. Some of their effects like the saturation knob seem to be very CPU heavy on my PC.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I have volume 1, and the upgrade shows 250

counterparty wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:21 pm I have volume 1, and the upgrade shows 250
weird, why is mine 245 with only harmonics :? i doubt getting Vol 1 2nd hand would knock it 100€ off :hihi:

I believe Summit Audio Grand Channel bundle gives the biggest discount for Volume 4 upgrades and I have a spare copy if anyone is interested in purchasing. Cannot tell how much the discount would be at the moment though as I already have Volume 4 (upgraded from Volume 3).

SirKen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:25 pm I believe Summit Audio Grand Channel bundle gives the biggest discount for Volume 4 upgrades and I have a spare copy if anyone is interested in purchasing. Cannot tell how much the discount would be at the moment though as I already have Volume 4 (upgraded from Volume 3).
i'll ask them via FB when they come back online, and if the math is right i might take it off yer hands

Ploki wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:53 pm
SirKen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:25 pm I believe Summit Audio Grand Channel bundle gives the biggest discount for Volume 4 upgrades and I have a spare copy if anyone is interested in purchasing. Cannot tell how much the discount would be at the moment though as I already have Volume 4 (upgraded from Volume 3).
i'll ask them via FB when they come back online, and if the math is right i might take it off yer hands
I own Summit Audio Grand Channel and my upgrade price to Volume 4 is $249.50 USD.

In my cart it says:

Volume 4 (upgrade from Summit Audio Grand Channel).
Your order value: USD 499.00
Total discounts: -USD 249.50
Total: USD 249.50

Also, Softube usually only uses one item for an upgrade (i.e. Summit Audio Grand Channel, Volume 3, or Modular) and will automatically pick the one that provides the best discount. In other words, having multiple plugins won't automatically make it cheaper; adding the right plugin (or volume) will.
Last edited by SolarAxix on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think it's $187 not $87. And yes this is the lowest price you can get for Sam x5 suite upgrade!

I wish I knew this when I bought it!! :(

Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am Don’t know if you are interested, but I happen to have unregisteted JST Soar,
accindentaly purchased one, although had it already.

https://www.google.fi/amp/s/amp.joeystu ... ducts/soar
How much harry :)

Folks for anyone works newsletters from JRR ? I see site works ok now it seems, but no any mails about deals longtime. I subscribed though.

budd1405 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:59 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am Don’t know if you are interested, but I happen to have unregisteted JST Soar,
accindentaly purchased one, although had it already.

https://www.google.fi/amp/s/amp.joeystu ... ducts/soar
How much harry :)
See pm.

SolarAxix wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:34 pm
Ploki wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:53 pm
I own Summit Audio Grand Channel and my upgrade price to Volume 4 is $249.50 USD.

In my cart it says:

Volume 4 (upgrade from Summit Audio Grand Channel).
Your order value: USD 499.00
Total discounts: -USD 249.50
Total: USD 249.50

Also, Softube usually only uses one item for an upgrade (i.e. Summit Audio Grand Channel, Volume 3, or Modular) and will automatically pick the one that provides the best discount. In other words, having multiple plugins won't automatically make it cheaper; adding the right plugin (or volume) will.
thanks!
i'll likely lose more if i buy 2nd hand than i get discount from Harmonics alone then

Ploki wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:48 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:44 am
no no, i know, but still, wonder how much more off i could if i add another plugin to upgrade from since harmonics knocks it from 312€ to 245 :hihi:
I own all but three of the volume 4 bundle. My upgrade price is still $250.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

scatman84 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:36 pm
I think it's $187 not $87. And yes this is the lowest price you can get for Sam x5 suite upgrade!

I wish I knew this when I bought it!! :(
Yep. now $188.
My "$87" was a typo, thanks for catching it.
it was $181 two or so weeks ago.
The US dollar has weakened against the euro.

Still want to know if there is a lower price elsewhere.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”