Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Kevin63101
KVRist
376 posts since 30 Apr, 2008 from St Louis, MO

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:57 pm

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:06 pm
So was the Steven Slate Drums sale a non-starter?
Still on sale, but revised price.

It appears there was a pricing error posted at multiple stores. Most places have $99 sale price listed now.
Last edited by Kevin63101 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
4410 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO.
Payday and i missed the XILS 201 Vocoder intro price by a hair...
anyone know where it's still at the sale price?
cheers

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3643 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Kevin63101 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:57 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:06 pm
So was the Steven Slate Drums sale a non-starter?
Still on sale, but revised price.

It appears there was a pricing error posted at multiple stores. Most places have $99 sale price listed now.
Most - but not all? Oooh where?! Damn, I wonder if they honoured the early sales.

jzero
KVRist
240 posts since 24 Jul, 2002 from Tennessee

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:50 pm

https://vintageking.com/steven-slate-drums-5

I just bought it for $53 and change. I think this is 5.0 not 5.5... I will confirm once I install.

epiphaneia
KVRian
782 posts since 29 May, 2011 from Germany

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:59 pm

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:20 pm
Most - but not all? Oooh where?! Damn, I wonder if they honoured the early sales.
Yes. Yesterday evening, I received an iLok activation code from bestservice.de which I immediately turned into a valid license. In theory, bestservice could ask me today to "pay up or have the license revoked", but that won´t happen.

HM
KVRian
545 posts since 14 Aug, 2001

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:07 pm

Waves: "spend 50$ for one free plug"

When using Audiodeluxe one should then register at waves, to get the free plug direct from waves

But nothing seems to happen after registering the first plug, is the process not automatic ? do I have to wait ? or did something go wrong ?
HM

Ou_Tis
KVRian
636 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 pm

HM wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:07 pm
Waves: "spend 50$ for one free plug"

When using Audiodeluxe one should then register at waves, to get the free plug direct from waves

But nothing seems to happen after registering the first plug, is the process not automatic ? do I have to wait ? or did something go wrong ?
"If you shop through a certified Waves dealer:
[...]
You must register the serial numbers provided by your dealer in your Waves account before the end of the promotion.

One day after the promotion ends, you will receive an email with a link to a web page where you will be able to log in to your Waves account and select your free plugin.

Free plugin selection must be completed by Friday August 21, 2020, 5:00 AM EDT"

https://www.waves.com/legal/studio-powe ... conditions

I almost missed the June email.

HM
KVRian
545 posts since 14 Aug, 2001

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Ou_Tis wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 pm
HM wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:07 pm
Waves: "spend 50$ for one free plug"

When using Audiodeluxe one should then register at waves, to get the free plug direct from waves

But nothing seems to happen after registering the first plug, is the process not automatic ? do I have to wait ? or did something go wrong ?
"If you shop through a certified Waves dealer:
[...]
You must register the serial numbers provided by your dealer in your Waves account before the end of the promotion.

One day after the promotion ends, you will receive an email with a link to a web page where you will be able to log in to your Waves account and select your free plugin.

Free plugin selection must be completed by Friday August 21, 2020, 5:00 AM EDT"

https://www.waves.com/legal/studio-powe ... conditions

I almost missed the June email.
Ahh, missed that, THANKS !!!

I broke down and ordered Ovox

The free plug should be up to 29.99$ with the 40pct discount in use

Hope the free plug, when it arrives, will still refer to the 40 pct conditions as seen this moment

Otherwise I might miss out on F6 as planned
HM

becseigy
KVRist
213 posts since 31 May, 2018

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:42 pm

epiphaneia wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:59 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:20 pm
Most - but not all? Oooh where?! Damn, I wonder if they honoured the early sales.
Yes. Yesterday evening, I received an iLok activation code from bestservice.de which I immediately turned into a valid license. In theory, bestservice could ask me today to "pay up or have the license revoked", but that won´t happen.
No, you can't ask for it, it would be illegal. The purchase is always a contract between you and the store. If the conditions are met (in this case, yes), the store cannot subsequently withdraw from the contract.

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3643 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:47 pm

jzero wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:50 pm
https://vintageking.com/steven-slate-drums-5

I just bought it for $53 and change. I think this is 5.0 not 5.5... I will confirm once I install.
Awesome, thanks, please let us know :tu:

User avatar
WatchTheGuitar
KVRAF
3282 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:32 pm

vstbuzz wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:42 pm
VSTBuzz: 71% off “Echorec” by Pulsar Audio - Normally €99 Now Only €29!

More information at https://vstbuzz.com/deals/71-off-echore ... lsar-audio
Couple of things about this deal -
firstly, at least in the UK I had to pay VAT on top of that price so cost €34.80/£32.88
secondly - I bought it anyway and it's really good. I had demoed the Audiority Echoes version and it didn't do it for me even though on paper it gives you more controls than the Echorec, but this take on the Binson seemed to work much better for me. Hey, I'm pretty easy to please normally so it's probably just because they include a presets category named Floydish. ;-)

Loads of fun using it with AAS Lounge Lizard, but for the love of Jeebus, turn that mix knob down below half way.

quietzone
KVRist
404 posts since 19 Jun, 2019

Post Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:13 am

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ploki
KVRAF
2677 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Post Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:08 am

Ou_Tis wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm
Ploki wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:47 pm
I asked him today.
He said “on friends yes, commercially only on soecific orders”, and not allowing users to sell free licenses

(although plenty of people were selling magnetite licenses)

I think I changed my mind tho. Should re-explore blue/black ash.
VLA-2A became boring but it think that’s because i find LA-2A boring conceptually.
So you're only allowed to sell them to "friends"? What does "commercially" mean in this context? (Would he be making sense in German?...)
Maybe?
Wouldn’t know since i’m not german tho. :hihi:

quietzone
KVRist
404 posts since 19 Jun, 2019

Post Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:15 am

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kurdish Mayfield
KVRist
167 posts since 9 Mar, 2011

Post Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:27 am

Ahh, missed that, THANKS !!!

I broke down and ordered Ovox

The free plug should be up to 29.99$ with the 40pct discount in use

Hope the free plug, when it arrives, will still refer to the 40 pct conditions as seen this moment

Otherwise I might miss out on F6 as planned
[/quote]

Ovox is great..if you record or work with vocals for modern music it puts you right where you need to be in a few clicks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”