JRR shop info etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

simmo75 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 am So has it been confirmed there was a data breach?
There was no data breach.

Good luck getting it back on the road Eric!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Thank you!

Good luck from me, too. Reviving the newsletter and / or informing existing customers about the timeline via mail may be a good idea. Not everybody uses KVR.

And let me share an anecdote for any who may later browse this thread.

I ordered HW from JRR, all good at an excellent price and shipped halfway round the world.

Recently ordered HW again. This time USPS just stopped tracking it and it never showed up. JRR issued a refund the first day it was confirmed by the PS as 'officially lost'. Always been a trustworthy company for me.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Hello everyone,

I have added a public statement about the crash here:

https://www.jrrshop.com/features/the-great-crash

If there is anything you think I should add, please let me know and I will take care of it immediately. We are offering all customers a special 20% discount on a single software product (some exclusions apply). You can find information about it at that link.

Just wanted to say Eric has been very responsive and helpful on my end. Credit where it's due.

JRR has always been a good US plugin reseller for my needs and I'll continue to use them.

The "Order History" in the account is still broken, and I don't see any of my products in "Downloadable Products" either...

Hope that data wasn't lost.

Message uncle E directly. He got back to me quickly.

is search working yet ? I'm not able to search so I can't find relevant products

Search has always been iffy on JRR. It's often more useful just to use the "site:" directive on Google or DuckDuckGo.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:38 pm Hello everyone,

If there is anything you think I should add, please let me know and I will take care of it immediately. We are offering all customers a special 20% discount on a single software product (some exclusions apply). You can find information about it at that link.
Thanks Eric, tried using the code for ProjectSam Lumina 3 but I guess it's not valid for that sale ? :(

Uncle E wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:38 pm Hello everyone,

Thanks for explanation and discount. Does it have any expiration date?

nirm123 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:03 am is search working yet ? I'm not able to search so I can't find relevant products
Please try searching by the manufacturer name. I apologize for the trouble.

Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:05 pm Thanks Eric, tried using the code for ProjectSam Lumina 3 but I guess it's not valid for that sale ? :(
Please make sure you are logged in when you enter the code. Also, it is only valid for a single product so please make sure that you do not have anything else in your cart.

Return to “Instruments”