Free Patches for Synapse Audio OBsession (currently 122 patches)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Obsession

zvenx wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:07 pm Suggested not requested :)
I just corrected that in my, previous post. :)
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Like the download at the OP of this thread the download at the OBsession page in the KVR plugin database was just updated with the new ZIP file that includes 122 patches:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/obsess ... /downloads
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:07 pm With a combination of the Dual mode and Unison it is possible to get a sound that plays at up to 8 octaves at the same time!!!

With the Dual mode you get up to 4 physical Oscs where each can play at it's own octave and additionally with the SEMI parameter in the voice trimmers each voice can be tuned between -24 and +24 semitones (relative to the tuning of the main oscillators). This means that the Unison voices can be tuned up to 2 octaves lower and additionally 2 octves higher than the 4 main oscillators. This results in a range of 8 octaves for a single note.
The patch "Eight Octaves Saw Lead IW" that is included in the latest update from 2 days ago is a good exampe for this.

Multiple Lead patches from the new update are using 4 Oscs based on using the Dual mode.
Ingo Weidner

Thank you very much for these. The Gentle Delicacy patch is sublime.

Torchlight wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:30 am Thank you very much for these. The Gentle Delicacy patch is sublime.
First I was a bit confused as the "Gentle Delicacy" patch was not posted as a download in this thread but then i found it in the factory presets as "Gentle Delicacy EX" in the "Pads" folder which was created by the sound designer eXode. That is indeed a really nice patch (which uses the Dual mode) like several others made by him.

As far as i can see at his Souncloud page (link found at the sound designers list in the OBsession manual) eXode was/is doing a lot of patches (including factory presets) for multiple Reason synths and RE (Rack Extension) plugins.
Ingo Weidner

Oh sorry, I thought that was one of yours for some reason. But yours are good too!

Torchlight wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:44 pm But yours are good too!
Many thanks for your kind words. :)
Torchlight wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:44 pm Oh sorry, I thought that was one of yours for some reason.
The style of the "Gentle Delicacy EX" patch might be comparable to some of my own patches and like in some of my own patches a part of the character of the patch comes from the "Regen" and "Shimmer" parameters in the Reverb (you can check that by settings both parameters to 0 for that patch). Basically without the sound that results from the Reverb settings the patch is a layer of a Brass like sound (with a quite short Filter decay) and a slow filter sweep sound.

One of my own factory presets where switching the FXs off (especially the Reverb) makes a big difference is "Martian Sunset IW" in the Pads category (actually switching the FXs off "destroys" that patch). This patch involves Osc crossmodulation and the X-Mod amount is modulated by the filter envelope (which is also used in a few of my Piano patches including the one in the latest update of my patches).
Ingo Weidner

Many Thanks Ingonator for the Work and Presets !

Good Luck and All The Best

Future1313 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:16 pm Many Thanks Ingonator for the Work and Presets !

Good Luck and All The Best
You are welcome. :)

FWIW I have lots of fun with using my own patches.
Ingo Weidner

*Bump*
Ingo Weidner

*Bump*
Ingo Weidner

*Bump*
Ingo Weidner

What are you bumping? 8)

Delta bass in Velltone mode,play a bit with obsession and save it,hope it will work on full,cause i can't load it in demo mode:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/obsess ... /downloads

*weekend bump*
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Soundware”