Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Thanks for all your hard work Adam, looking forward to future updates :)

One suggestion I'd like to make is to change the phaser's Stages layout (or at least make it an option) to be similar to the Virus TI/Phazor's layout. Small, I know, but it really helps the muscle memory haha

adamtrance wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:42 pm Thank you for your thoughts and input! Indeed I have a very clear vision on what I want to achieve with this project. I am open for ideas and suggestions, and I try to add all the requests that I can to please the widest audience possible, while still navigating in my own plans. Viper is my main product so there are lots of updates and sounds coming, so its a good investment for anybody, it will grow even bigger and more powerful! I am almost done with my new website so I can continue work on improving Viper.
Just curious if you've ever looked into multi-touch compatibility. I know Juce has it built-in these days, but I don't know what you use and how big a job that would be. It would be really nice.

He's using FlowStone. Which is also why there's no macOS plugins from Adam (not that it concerns me personally :D).

Me neither :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Honestly, aside from offering a few skins in a future update, I really think Viper is special. I see no other changes needed aside from feature updates if you want to add effect algorithms.

I am loving the sound of this synth but in my system (ableton 10 windows 10) I can’t run the plugin at high graphic resolution. To explain, in ableton there is an option to “auto scale plugin window” which, if checked for Viper, will give me a proper plugin size, but a slightly grainy pixelation. If I uncheck the “auto scale” option in ableton, viper will open as a crisp high res interface, but this lasts only temporarily, as for some reason regions of the plugin graphics get overlayed by copies of the GUI shrunken to smaller sizes. Any one else having a similar situation?

andrewbrewer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:29 pm I am loving the sound of this synth but in my system (ableton 10 windows 10) I can’t run the plugin at high graphic resolution. To explain, in ableton there is an option to “auto scale plugin window” which, if checked for Viper, will give me a proper plugin size, but a slightly grainy pixelation. If I uncheck the “auto scale” option in ableton, viper will open as a crisp high res interface, but this lasts only temporarily, as for some reason regions of the plugin graphics get overlayed by copies of the GUI shrunken to smaller sizes. Any one else having a similar situation?
Some of Viper graphics will always be a bit blurry/pixelated if you increase its size because the background is a bitmap image and it has to stretch it. I never seen the problem where some graphics get overlayed. Can you record a video and PM it to me?
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:38 am
andrewbrewer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:29 pm I am loving the sound of this synth but in my system (ableton 10 windows 10) I can’t run the plugin at high graphic resolution. To explain, in ableton there is an option to “auto scale plugin window” which, if checked for Viper, will give me a proper plugin size, but a slightly grainy pixelation. If I uncheck the “auto scale” option in ableton, viper will open as a crisp high res interface, but this lasts only temporarily, as for some reason regions of the plugin graphics get overlayed by copies of the GUI shrunken to smaller sizes. Any one else having a similar situation?
Some of Viper graphics will always be a bit blurry/pixelated if you increase its size because the background is a bitmap image and it has to stretch it. I never seen the problem where some graphics get overlayed. Can you record a video and PM it to me?
Adam, yes, I will try to do this. Thanks for your interest.

Hey guys, just a small update, the new website is up and running, and in the soundbanks section, I collected all the Viper soundbanks that I know of made by others so that I can help advertise them. If you made a bank that I missed and would like me to add it to the library please let me know ;)

Any chance for 50% summer discount?

Not sure about summer discount but I do plan to do an xmas one, and more the next year ;)

Getting better congrats,just can't afford 2 buy everything i wish :)
Low budget producers fate,waiting for discount :):):)Cheers :)

adamtrance wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:42 pm Hey guys, just a small update, the new website is up and running
Your new website looks great!

Looks great Adam cheers!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”