Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia V Collection 7 from Vatta

BE CAREFUL, HE WAS FOUND TO BE A SCAMMER.
Last edited by RememberBeats on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

just sold PSP Xenon to alexsmoke. Great communication and fast and easy transfer. Recommended Buyer.

Thank you.

Purchased Ableton Live 10 Standard from strangemediagroup, was a fast and smooth transaction.

RememberBeats wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:25 am Bought Arturia V Collection 7 from Vatta

I recommend him, he was very patient with me and did a fast transaction. I'm already downloading the V7 just 1 minute after I made the payment!
Was a pleasure doing business with you RememberBeats, recommended buyer. Big thumbs :tu:

Bought Arturia plugins from Vatta. We had some hickups, related to Splice and Arturia not communicating the status of licenses correctly. The transferred licenses in Arturia account state ”terms paid 1/20” even though they are fully paid, which is confusing.

A friendly and patient seller, followed through all my requests for information. But it seems he was not scamming someone else: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=551700&start=15
Last edited by Tomgu on Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just a quick note indicating a very positive experience in selling software to coelodeiro. After some unexpected registration trouble, and with timur's gracious assistance and coelodeiro's patience, everything was sorted quickly. Would definitely buy or sell from coelodeiro and timur in future. Both wonderful men.

Bought Opticom XLA from superdencho. Easy transaction, quick transfer, top notch.

Sold PA Opticom XLA-3 to stitchd . Fast transaction, great communication, recommended buyer!

Bought Largo from jsp1979
was a perfect transaction. :party: :tu:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Purchased Maag Audio EQ4 from Erwin78. Fast easy transaction. A++

Bought BreakTweaker, StutterEdit and Iris 2 from rallizes.

Very fast, friendly, and the transfer went through well. Recommended! :tu:

Just sold a few PA plugins to movo. All went great, thank you!

lates

t-willy

Purchased Bitwig 3 from moogvoyager.

Excellent communication, fast responses and great overall experience.

I highly recommend this seller! 😊

Purchased Eventide T-Verb from YourMasters

Quick and friendly transaction - many thanks :D

Just sold Arturia's "3 Preamps You'll Actually Use" to Solafide: great buyer, super nice guy, recommended! :tu: :hug:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”