Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought some Toontrack stuff from Bärtreuer, great seller.

Bought Dune 3 from pierb - quick seller! Would buy again.

Bought PA Lindell 80 from martinjuenke, great quick easy transaction. Recommended as always!

Insanelysane wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:08 am Bought PA Lindell 80 from martinjuenke, great quick easy transaction. Recommended as always!
Thanks insanelysane!
As always a pleasure to deal with you :tu:

I have sold a product to ralfrobert. Fast payment and no haggling. 100% recommended buyer

Purchased Little AlterBoy from kxmmeron. Quick, easy transaction. Recommended seller.

Bought UJAM products from leo007, as always what a great guy, totally easy and on top of it. Really warm and an asset to the community here. All the best.

Insanelysane wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:21 pm Bought UJAM products from leo007, as always what a great guy, totally easy and on top of it. Really warm and an asset to the community here. All the best.
many thanks my friend for such kind words :hug:
its always big pleasure for me to deal with you Insanelysane :tu:

First feedback for cam roll, bought Elysia Museq from him. Immediate transaction, he even sent me the license first, so it was a really good experience :tu:

Elysia Museq sold to Jopmanajop.
All accurate and without problems. Good deal.

Bought Elysia Nvelope from martinjuenke
PayPal fees and currency conversion got me confused at first, but we easily solved it, highly recommended seller :tu:

sold IKM stuff to razornaut, smooth transaction, great buyer! can recommend :tu:

Bought IKM Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE from leo007. Really fast and smooth - very pleased!

No monkeying around with monkeymanx! He just sold me Melodyne Essentials 5, and it was quick and painless!

-Kerry

Sold Melodyne Essentials to Birchblaze and everything went great.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”