Any plans for making VAZ Modular x64?

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Isn't KarmaFX Synth Modular a pretty good replacement for VAZ Modular otherwise?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:24 am Isn't KarmaFX Synth Modular a pretty good replacement for VAZ Modular otherwise?
No. It has nowhere near the number of modules and flexibility, and it's really a different beast alltogether with it's own strengths and weaknesses.

Gone soft wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:47 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:24 am Isn't KarmaFX Synth Modular a pretty good replacement for VAZ Modular otherwise?
No. It has nowhere near the number of modules and flexibility, and it's really a different beast alltogether with it's own strengths and weaknesses.
Ok, based on screenshots and videos I've seen of VAZ Modular I thought it would be a decent match. I own KarmaFX Synth Modular, and I think it sounds really good (better than the VAZ Modular IMO), but it might be that VAZ Modular is more flexibel and versatile.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

VCV is probably a good replacement, since it offers a myriad of modules, and a lot of them are great sounding too.

Not sure if Madgav is still about, if so any chance of making Vaz modular Open source like shortcircuit? I'd understand if you were making an alternative, but that doesn't seem to be the case. VAZ still sounds amazing, it would be a shame for it just to be left to die

todd_r wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:29 am Not sure if Madgav is still about, if so any chance of making Vaz modular Open source like shortcircuit? I'd understand if you were making an alternative, but that doesn't seem to be the case. VAZ still sounds amazing, it would be a shame for it just to be left to die
Use Bitwig.

That's not really the same thing. :)

Return to “VAZ Synths”