Why Do You Create Music ?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not anyway for the Kvr audience, obviously.

pekbro wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:15 pm as you can sample into anything there with 1 click
I read like 10 times "..into anything there with 1 dick"

I rubbed my eyes and thought, how the heck does dick involve in sampling and then I saw that little cap between c and l.

^^ well I suppose if one was sufficiently ambitious about it...

the sound of one hand fapping...

Maybe I should sample that next.. Smack around the studio with my dick and make a song about it. Maybe it'd bring my inspiration back :lol:

SneakyBeats wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:20 pm Maybe I should sample that next.. Smack around the studio with my dick and make a song about it. Maybe it'd bring my inspiration back :lol:
matmos apparently used a really sensitive mic, to pick up the sounds of the death throes of wank juice on a membrane.

At any rate, Reason is super cool for sampling hardware instruments with minimal fuss. For those fully ITB with virtual synths, maybe not as much. For the synth and modular heads, definitely worth a look if you enjoy sound design and such as it relates to sampling your gear. Not the most advanced sampling engine maybe, but super fun, quick and ez.

*its worth it just for the granular actually, Reasons granular synth is one of the best granular engines available, seriously. Tho I dont know if its included with the latest version if reason or not.
Last edited by pekbro on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:27 pm
SneakyBeats wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:20 pm Maybe I should sample that next.. Smack around the studio with my dick and make a song about it. Maybe it'd bring my inspiration back :lol:
matmos apparently used a really sensitive mic, to pick up the sounds of the death throes of wank juice on a membrane.
One of my mates was a student in a shared flat with three other guys, one who was bass player in a band and he was so fed up with the sound through the wall of this other guy's squeaky bed while he shagged his gf that he recorded it, later sampled it (on a Fairlight that the music dept had somehow got donated to their studio) and then used it as the basis for a track named "The Bonking Song".

The shagger was already notorious as getting up in the night to get some water one guy found him attempting to shag a grill tray in their kitchen.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

lfm wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:04 am There is absolutely no music out there worth listening to - I just had to make my own. :D ;)
:D :D :tu:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:06 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:27 pm
One of my mates was a student in a shared flat with three other guys, one who was bass player in a band and he was so fed up with the sound through the wall of this other guy's squeaky bed while he shagged his gf that he recorded it, later sampled it (on a Fairlight that the music dept had somehow got donated to their studio) and then used it as the basis for a track named "The Bonking Song".

The shagger was already notorious as getting up in the night to get some water one guy found him attempting to shag a grill tray in their kitchen.
legend! 8)

i can donate "the slap, slap, slap against my belly whilst windmilling"
at a few diff bpms :)

To make music that is more human, more intense, than what is publically available.

Didn't I spell publically correct? It's got that squigglies around it.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Thanks for the image :help:

SneakyBeats wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:01 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Thanks for the image :help:
you want pics as well?
hang on, ill pm you :)

*publicly*

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”