Relab Sonsig Rev-A Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scarlet Pumpernickel wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:51 pm Bought it and so far I'm glad I did. Almost any setting sounds compelling (but not necessarily appropriate for a context) and melds with a source beautifully.
Thats one of the things a good reverb excel at, blending with the track.

Here is another free preset for anyone who would like it.
This one is for lush Ambient guitar but also sounds good on keys.

Settings:

Time: 7.28 Secs
Size: 9
Pre Delay: 513ms
Brightness: 8
Hi Decay: 8
Ensemble: 2
Diffusion: 10
Tilt: 2
Low Tilt: 2
Character: 2
Model: 224
Wet: 100
Width: 100%

Here is an audio example of the preset:
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... nsig-rev-a

More presets HERE

Thanks for the preset, its a good one.

This seems to have some more features than Goldplate, but I don't think I "need" this.

Though it seems to have significantly lower CPU use :)

delete
Last edited by trackbout on Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's strange - according to Reaper the CPU consumption roughly doubles up as soon as the GUI is closed. What could be the reason for this?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Anyone? Instance given: dem makerz?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:01 pm Anyone? Instance given: dem makerz?
Same here. Looks like it uses more CPU with the GUI open. Wouldn't be the first plugin to do that. :lol:

Hmmmm... I tried on mac and pc, studio one pro and same cpu consumption whether gui is opened or not.
rsp
sound sculptist

I should note: I did a very quick, unscientific test in Reaper (Windows) using the Performance Meter. With the GUI open the CPU usage reported in that view went from 0.9-1.1%. With it closed it was around .3%.

I'm not sure I really have any clue how Reaper actually measures CPU though between the different methods it offers.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:34 pm
jens wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:01 pm Anyone? Instance given: dem makerz?
Same here. Looks like it uses more CPU with the GUI open. Wouldn't be the first plugin to do that. :lol:
But for me it's the other way around, which is odd.

You think the Sonsig Reverb is suited for modern techno like mainstream techno in terms of its sound?

Tendou wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:59 pm You think the Sonsig Reverb is suited for modern techno like mainstream techno in terms of its sound?
Imho, YES. Because it's able to be perfectly clean or to give the sound a huge chorus-like boost thanks to its "ensemble" feature when you need to thicken sounds.
I produce electronic music and love this reverb with all my heart. Too bad it uses so much CPU.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Yep, same here. And very easy to dial in the sound you like..
Sounds supersilky and lush.

Does anyone of you who uses this reverb have a nice preset/setting for techno production to use as main reverb on the return channel? I tried to set it to taste but I didnt get a nice matching sound. Looking for smth big for the main parts/synth like some big hall, warehouse-ish preset

Return to “Effects”