Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Oops :dog:
Last edited by HTT on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol. edited after your oops :)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:18 pm Are you confusing this with Rapid? :)
Is this on sale currently?
rsp
My bad. Two threads going simultaneously...

Oh! I noticed Avenger2 is in the works. I hope they dumb this codemeter crap and go ilok or e-licenser with it.

Sindikhate wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:45 am Oh! I noticed Avenger2 is in the works. I hope they dumb this codemeter crap and go ilok or e-licenser with it.
that will never happen and if, nobody will do this copyprotection change s*** again! :D

clipnotic wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:48 am
Sindikhate wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:45 am Oh! I noticed Avenger2 is in the works. I hope they dumb this codemeter crap and go ilok or e-licenser with it.
that will never happen and if, nobody will do this copyprotection change s*** again! :D
Well, for version2 they could go with a dongle. It will be a paid upgrade. It is not as bad as enforcing codemeter to be used on a product that has already been paid for. Now I know that dongles are not popular, but that never stopped me from buying and using daws and plugins that need them. On the other side codemeter did stop me from buying Avenger. Plugin developers test their plugins mostly on empty projects. Rarely they test them on projects with 100+ tracks where you need to squeeze every last hz out of your cpu. Having cycles getting lost to even more copy protection junk is a no. Iloks and elicensers are universal at this point. (For people who buy their stuff that is)

Sindikhate wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am
Well, for version2 they could go with a dongle. It will be a paid upgrade. It is not as bad as enforcing codemeter to be used on a product that has already been paid for. Now I know that dongles are not popular, but that never stopped me from buying and using daws and plugins that need them. On the other side codemeter did stop me from buying Avenger. Plugin developers test their plugins mostly on empty projects. Rarely they test them on projects with 100+ tracks where you need to squeeze every last hz out of your cpu. Having cycles getting lost to even more copy protection junk is a no. Iloks and elicensers are universal at this point. (For people who buy their stuff that is)
If you're that worried about CPU then Avenger is probably the wrong synth for you. Also why would copy protection be using CPU once the plug-in is loaded?

rlared wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:30 pm If you're that worried about CPU then Avenger is probably the wrong synth for you. Also why would copy protection be using CPU once the plug-in is loaded?
Start plugin in VM, get beyond license check. Snapshot VM. Remove dongle. Restore VM without dongle. A rather simplistic example I admit but plugins and DAWS should periodically be checking the license is valid during runtime.

Actually with a physical dongle they probably only need to get a callback on the device being removed rather than actively monitoring it.

Sindikhate wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am
Weil, I will never buy software, which needs only USB Dongles, I want a working (!) software solution!

I like to turn up with my dongles anywhere and install anything I need without being worried about serials staying on registries etc. Looking for passwords to install, uninstall remove blablablabla. The only thing that sucks about ilok is the 90-day wait to sell something if you just bought it, and the 25$ transfer fee.

That's an never ending senseless argument, because most of available software doesn't use ILok, so if I want turn up all software I need, I still have to do this with the complete setup on my laptop!

And again I got the message, that the license will expire in the next days and again I opened VMan to reactivate it and again I got an error message:

VPS Avenger plugin: Execution Error
One of the following licenses is required:
- CodeMeter 6000977:10000:1
Failure reason: CM Container Entry not found, Error200

What's the problem with your company? Are you still not able to fix that f*** error shit or are you still listening only to your facebook fanboys?

EDIT:
And I still have installed CodeMeter 6.90b, because your Facebook fans telling again and again not update to V7!

Demuvi wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:23 am https://youtu.be/43vRc5SzDXw

If you always wanted to play your favorite hits from the 90s or wanted to use the sounds in your own productions, you have now the chance. :D

With Popular Sounds 90s, 130 presets, 16 shapes, 3 wavetable, 33 Multisamples, 29 Drumkits have been created that will fully match your requirements. Analog basses, synths, pads and even drums will enrich your productions.

The glorious 90s come back to your studio. :tu:

Get it here:
https://payhip.com/b/XEIl
Great stuff, good Job! I like the 80's pack more, simply because i'm more a 80's guy. The only problem for me is that im sure that I will play the original tracks when i play these sounds instead of coming up with something new lol

I asked them few questions by mail, about a week ago, but without answer. I don't blame them so much, I was waiting for Ableton's support for a month or so. However there are companies like Reveal Sound who responded me in 2 hours at Saturday.

Trance Invasion 2 has landed. And the best thing is: WE HAVE -20% SUMMER SALE!
https://youtu.be/-JGz-1qJ47s

also check out a brand new Samplepack: EDM3 (of course the summer discount is valid here, too)

https://youtu.be/OPXxjHfm4hk

Return to “Instruments”