Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

I feel like you do. Find one name and just stick with it.
Even NI Kontakt now has I believe abandoned the 6 suffix in their name, and they were the only other liked-mind ones i can think of.
Sylenth is at v3.X now and still has the same Sylenth1 plugin name.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:00 pm Sylenth is at v3.X now and still has the same Sylenth1 plugin name.
That's because it's The One and only ;)

DanielPL wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:10 pm
zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:00 pm Sylenth is at v3.X now and still has the same Sylenth1 plugin name.
That's because it's The One and only ;)
Lol.
rsp
sound sculptist

A bit late to the party, but...

Thank you for the preset manager, Reveal Sound! :D

Am I the only one who can't d/l the update? Getting a "refused to connect".
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

Thank you for the preset manager! It's really very good. Just what it needs to be perfect - favourite :-)

Chemik wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:03 pm Am I the only one who can't d/l the update? Getting a "refused to connect".
The download worked perfectly here, what platform are you trying to download for?

Nice update, thanks. Is it possible to have the "search" look into ALL folders/banks? Right now, you have to have the specific folder or bank selected for results to show up.

Also +1 about the universal volume setting. Some of the presets nearly blow my ears out and some are too quiet. I'd rather have the overall volume set quiet and increase each preset's volume as needed, than risk having my ears blown out.

Does 1.5.1 still have potential project recall issues? I don't see the point in keeping two versions of Spire on disk.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:46 pm Does 1.5.1 still have potential project recall issues? I don't see the point in keeping two versions of Spire on disk.
It doesn’t leave 2 versions, it deletes 1.1 but because it has a different file name does have some recall issues, which is irritating since they did the same with 1.1.

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:58 pm
v1o wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:46 pm Does 1.5.1 still have potential project recall issues? I don't see the point in keeping two versions of Spire on disk.
It doesn’t leave 2 versions, it deletes 1.1 but because it has a different file name does have some recall issues, which is irritating since they did the same with 1.1.
It does not delete 1.1. For me at least

Ok gotcha. What an oversight!
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

the.new.me wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:06 pm
It does not delete 1.1. For me at least
Their installer does that sometimes, at one point I had 1.1.13 and 1.1.17 installed at the same time, I don't think that's the expected behaviour.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

It somewhat does on mac, but doesn't at all on pc.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:49 pm
It somewhat does on mac, but doesn't at all on pc.
rsp
I see - definitely deleted 1.1 for me - wonder why it doesn’t on Windows?

Return to “Instruments”