TAL Mod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Mod The Shining Stars Soundset

solidtrax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:15 pm
Muziksculp wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 am Just began playing some of the sounds of TAL-MOD, and doing some basic editing, this synth is a monster.

I will name it my Orange Monster Synth. Really Like it, custom GUI colors and scalability, and the Effects are top notch. Especially the Reverb. Wow !

Awesome. Great purchase, you probably won't regret it! In our opinion this beast its 'limitations' push you to be creative. If you like sound design of course. Love your skin too. Looks a bit like vaz-modular from way back :)
Hi solidtrax,

Yes, I'm very happy I went ahead and purchased TAL MOD. It's a great sounding Semi-Modular VST Synth. With lots of Analog Character, sounds so close to a real analog synth.

It's very inspirational to use, and Yes, I love doing sound design, and crafting my own sounds. The flexibility for sound design is great, also the GUI customization options are wonderful. I will surely be putting it to good use.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Great to read you like it too! Btw: It even has MPE support!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 pm Great to read you like it too! Btw: It even has MPE support!
Thanks for mentioning MPE Support.

I have not given MPE a try yet, I need to educate myself more about what MPE offers, and maybe need to get an MPE controller to use it in the future. Luckily, my DAW (Studio One Pro 5) now supports MPE. Which it is a good thing.

Do you have any recommendations for an MPE Controller ?

Thanks.

Muziksculp wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm
solidtrax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 pm Great to read you like it too! Btw: It even has MPE support!

I have not given MPE a try yet, I need to educate myself more about what MPE offers, and maybe need to get an MPE controller to use it in the future. Luckily, my DAW (Studio One Pro 5) now supports MPE. Which it is a good thing.

Thanks.
If you can, try both the linnstrument and a seaboard rise. And maybe a seaboard block too. Everyone has a different preference for what feels right. Sensel morph seems like it might be an affordable and compact one, though I've never tried one.

solidtrax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:10 pm That example sounds great pierb!
Thanks!

No reverb or EQ used btw. Just some delay and a tiny bit of Saturn 2. Most of the sound comes from the oscillators and filters.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:16 am
Muziksculp wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Thanks.
If you can, try both the linnstrument and a seaboard rise. And maybe a seaboard block too. Everyone has a different preference for what feels right. Sensel morph seems like it might be an affordable and compact one, though I've never tried one.
Thanks for the recommendations.

I hear quite a bit about the Seaboard, I will check the others as well. I'm not in a rush to buy a MPE controller, but it's good to do some research on what the market offers at this time.

Does the MPE implementation support release velocity and/ or absolute y axis input? These two are commonly left out of many MPE capable synths.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Hi @Ah_Dziz

That's true, that isn't implemented (yet). Not sure if that will be implemented in the near future. Would be great btw.
Website

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 pm Is there a reason why stereo spread only works with odd numbers of unison voices?
pasted from the manual

STEREO:
Stereo spread of the additional oscillators. This is only active for an odd number of
VOICES (3, 5, 7). Otherwise a symmetrical spread would not be possible.

unquote
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I am not sure I understand the logic behind that. Spread works with even numbers of waves in other synths...
If spread doesn't work with 1 wave, I understand :hihi:

We asked Patrick a while ago, since indeed other synths do this different. It is a design choice. This way you always have a wave in the middle. Our guess is that Patrick did this for better mono-compatibility. Not sure though, can't remember exactly.
Website

OK, that's an aspect. Than again, if you stack multiple waves and really want one in the middle, you can still pick an odd number, i.e. 3 instead of 2 or 4.

The Shining Stars Soundset by Che for the Togu Audio Line - TAL-Mod Virtual Synthesizer

Many thanks to the TAL-Mod for this user friendly & very good sounding instrument.
The TAL-Mod Instrument is a new beautiful shining star in the synthesizer sky.

Sonic Sirius Soundbank Details

• Inside the download you find: 1 Shining Stars Soundset with 146 Presets
• Genre : Ambient - Classic Beats - EDM - Modern Synth Music - Trance
• All Presets are Modulation Wheel & Pitch Bend Wheel assigned
• For: Togu Audio Line - TAL-Mod v1.5.9 or later
• BPM /Tempo: Select " 120 " in your DAW
• File Size: 0,0 MB (0,0 MB RAR)
• Format: Presets (.talmod)
• Release Date: April 2021
• Read Me PDF with Infos
• Price: Free - Gift

16 x Arps / 14 x Leads / 18 x Pads / 29 x Rhythmics / 60x Sequences / 09 x SFX

FREE DOWNLOAD
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/misc.htm
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-sh ... nic-sirius
Last edited by Future1313 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”