Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You do know that HB was initially set up to sell indie games, right? That's the core of what they do...

Kypresso wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:30 pm You should at least have posted the line prior to the bits you quoted. "Our returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:"
I didn't see the point in quoting that as statutory rights are never restricted by terms like that, but enforcing them can be a pain. The fact they *have* terms that are clearly against those statutory rights and that people have had actual problems made it worth pointing out the terms juno will point to imo.
The bits you did quote are about goods damaged in transit and seem to be similar to other places i have bought from in the past. If you just decide you dont want the product you are still covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations, as the line you didn't quote makes clear.
No, it very clearly spells out that it is talking about defective goods, not just courier damage.

Our consumer rights are much stronger than their 7 day nonsense.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights ... ty-product
You have 30 days from taking ownership of a product (this could be the date of purchase or the date it was delivered to you - whichever is later) to claim a refund if it is faulty
and
If you discover the fault within the first six months from delivery, it's presumed to have been there from the time you received it - unless the retailer can prove otherwise.

Yes and it's not always possible to identify a hardware issue in the first week you own something unless you're spending that week doing nothing but testing the unit out or the unit has really simple functionality like a toaster.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Anyone getting the free Slate link? Ive tried now twice and no email, not in spam either. Odd?

I got the free Slate EDM pack immediately. Perhaps try with a different email address?

Insanelysane wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:46 am Anyone getting the free Slate link? Ive tried now twice and no email, not in spam either. Odd?
I get no e-mails from Slate. No issues with my mail servers, or other vendors. My last purchase from Slate was a week ago and had to contact support to get my serials.

🦉 Humble Bundle did have a Filmakers bundle earlier this year that had Hitfilm Pro, Action Pro, Ignite Pro & effects stock footage.

🐻 Who knows Melda's delay plugin intimately? The one with 40 delay variations built in. Would you say that the Roland Space Echo is emulated well in it?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:48 am My favourite Humble Bundle purchase was a bundle of all the Dark Horse Angel and Faith comics in multiple ebook formats for about £15. It continues the Angel story from where the TV show ended.
Pity I missed that :(

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:32 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:48 am My favourite Humble Bundle purchase was a bundle of all the Dark Horse Angel and Faith comics in multiple ebook formats for about £15. It continues the Angel story from where the TV show ended.
Pity I missed that :(
some of their deals come round again, so you never know.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:36 am About 2 years ago I purchased Vegas pro, was it 14, from the HB. I was hoping to be able to upgrade or buy video effects add ons from the HB later, but in the last 2 years, to my disappointment, they’ve offered mostly stupid games etc rubbish. I wonder if I’ve missed some sales?
They had Vegas Pro 14 in December 2017 and Vegas Pro 15 exactly a year later, I've been waiting for 16 to go on sale but nothing yet.
Although they have a Magix one right now but it's only for the cutdown version, Vegas Movie Studio 16. You can however get Magix Video Pro X for $21. I have no idea how powerful it is but it goes for $399 normally

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/y ... le_index_4

🦉 Are you just after a video editor? Have you tried DaVinci Resolve?

Neutron Elements free at Plugin Boutique with the code N3EREMIX
Image Image Image Image

The VI Group Buy is now at Buy 1 get 2 more free

Ceej wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm Humble Bundles are totally legit.
I believe Humble Bundle has offered Vegas Pro Edit, which is one of the limited versions of the full Vegas Pro. Still pretty darn good though.

One thing to consider when purchasing through Humble Bundle is that your purchases are run through the Tides Foundation, which is a major supporter of progressive causes. If that's your bag, then all the best to you, but if you're not politically progressive then part of each purchase is sent to progressive organizations.
Here's some evidence:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en- ... Foundation

russeault wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:23 pm
Ceej wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm Humble Bundles are totally legit.
I believe Humble Bundle has offered Vegas Pro Edit, which is one of the limited versions of the full Vegas Pro. Still pretty darn good though.
Vegas Pro Edit is the full program without any bundled 3rd party plugins etc.
It is not limited in functionality in any way.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”