Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Nithonat from N3ee and he responded quickly and started the licence transfer instantly. Everything went through smoothly and am very happy. Thanks

Bought BYOME from quietzone. Great transaction, quick sale, great communication. Highly recommended!
Thanks, quietzone!

Just sold Repro and Hive 2 to spadina! Great buyer, super quick payment, and great communication. Thanks again!

Just bought Nithonat from N3ee and he responded quickly and started the licence transfer instantly. Everything went through smoothly and am very happy. Thanks

Bought from galdson. Great seller, quick, good comms. Recommended.

Just bough Super 8 to OzoneJunkie. Everything has been super fast, the seller is very friendly and responds in a short time. Highly recommended! :) :tu:

Cheers!
Last edited by jcea on Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold to BillHall everything went smoothly. Great transaction!

Just bought Scarbee Funk Guitarist from jesoteric. Fast smooth transaction, friendly guy and fair price
:D

Bought VCC from sweeper.
Fast transaction. :tu:
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Bought NI FM8 from OzoneJunkie. Fast and smooth transaction. Very friendly person. Highly recommended :tu:

I bought Sylenth1 and FabFilter mastering bundle from bysbox1. Everything went fast and prices were great. I strongly recommend him. I've been well informed during whole process of license transfer - Sylenth1 took few days to transfer due to vendor delays.
Once again thank you.

I bought the DanielLP SSD 5.5. Excellent salesman. Very good price! He guided me with information and was available for possible questions. Highly recommend it! Thank DanielLP

I sold Sylenth1 and Fabfilter to DanielPL. Everything went well even though the Sylenth transfer was a little so. Thanks DanielPL for the sale!

I just sold a PA plugin to David. Communication was quick and impeccably clear, and the transaction couldn't have possibly been any smoother. Highly recommended KvRist! Thanks a lot David. Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Just bought Arturia Rev SPRING-636 from Lotuz2019. Was a very fast and easy transfer from a very friendly and trustworthy guy! A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”