Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

YourMasters wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:03 pm Just bought Arturia Rev SPRING-636 from Lotuz2019. Was a very fast and easy transfer from a very friendly and trustworthy guy! A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks to you to. After all it takes two to make a transaction go this well. Recommended buyer for sure. Enjoy Rev SPRING-636! :tu:

Picked up NI Form & Razor from OzoneJunkie and it was a great experience. Very fast response and an even faster delivery of keys after payment. :party:

Sold NI Super 8 to jcea - great, easy, fast, friendly transaction. How they all should be :) Highly recommended :tu:
jcea wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:46 pm Just bough Super 8 to OzoneJunkie. Everything has been super fast, the seller is very friendly and responds in a short time. Highly recommended! :) :tu:

Cheers!
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold NI FM8 to Raketenbauer - also very friendly, and was a great transaction. Highly recommended. :tu:
Raketenbauer wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:42 pm Bought NI FM8 from OzoneJunkie. Fast and smooth transaction. Very friendly person. Highly recommended :tu:

Sold NI Form and Razor to kidslow - what can I say? Great, easy, friendly transaction. Also another highly recommended KVR'r! :tu:
kidslow wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:17 pm Picked up NI Form & Razor from OzoneJunkie and it was a great experience. Very fast response and an even faster delivery of keys after payment. :party:

Sold NI Massive X Crossgrade and 3 Massive X Expansions to Robbo - easy, friendly, fast transaction. That was 4 easy ones for me today - thanks everyone. Highly Recommended. :tu: :party: :party:

Sold SSD 5 to niltonbvfilho, a very nice person. Transaction was a pleasure for me. Thanks.

escalona wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:59 pm I just sold a PA plugin to David. Communication was quick and impeccably clear, and the transaction couldn't have possibly been any smoother. Highly recommended KvRist! Thanks a lot David. Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Just rec'd my purchase info from escalona; all went equally smoothly, fast, and pleasantly, including authorization and installation; thank you for everything, escalona, my fellow Oregonian:)

Bought from 12bitcrunch . Quick seller, good comms. Recommended!

leeleema wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:32 am Bought from 12bitcrunch . Quick seller, good comms. Recommended!
Likewise leeleema, smooth deal with instant payment. Cheers!

Bought from 12bitcrunch, super fast responses and license transfer.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Bought IK Space Delay from Vatta
Trustworthy seller, quick transfer, high recommendation ! :party:

Sold Cubase Elements 10 to Heroix, highly recommend, quick payment and great communication.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Bought Sugar Bytes DrumComputer from DanielPL. Quick transaction, fast transfer, very helpful, great communication.

Sold space delay to c_voltage - what can I say? Great, easy, friendly transaction. Also another highly recommended KVR'r! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”