Fragile Gods - "Two Worlds"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aaron aardvark wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:47 am Hey Frantz, they are going to play you on the radio in a minute! They're playing your song now! Congrats! Hey do you know if they played me on an earlier, or future show? inkey downloaded my song several hours ago.
Thanks for letting me know. I responded via PM. :)

Allomerus wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:38 am Great track Frantz!
Got all the required elements done properly and some interesting additions.
The female vocals are a nice touch!
Well done! :)
Thanks for popping in and checking this out Allomerus. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I think this is your best mix yet, and the song ain't too shabby. It took me 5 weeks to get myself organised enough so I could hear this at a decent volume. The rhythmic elements are great, from the percussion (which develops nicely as the track progresses) to the synced delays on the synths. Aika's vocals are great as usual, and your vocals are a perfect fit for the song. I love the glitched text in the video.

Good work :)

jackoo wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:55 am Great production and sound quality in general, I would expect. I just love your synth work.
I enjoy the track, but I'm still biased for your older "dark" voiced tracks!
Glad you like the synth work and production. My current work is poppier than my old stuff. One of these days, I might revisit that old approach.

Thanks for commenting. :)

aaron aardvark wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:45 am Now your song: instrumentally, everything sounds very good (reminds me a bit of Depeche Mode, my favorite band that is mostly synths)! On second listen, the vocal melodies made more sense to me. The male vocals have a good tone per usual. Trying to figure out if your vocals remind me more of Right Said Fred, or someone else. The female vocals are very good, and definitely add to the song! Very good job! :) The video was pretty trippy man! :)
Right Said Fred singing on a Depeche Mode track. I'm too sexy for that comparison but I see what you mean. :clown:

I agree Aika's vocals always add a lot. Thanks for your feedback on the song and the video. :)

Great work as always. I love the background vocals. They are very effective.
But in general I like your vocal processing. It works really well with the synth textures. Sometimes a lot of vocal processing can be a distraction but in your style it works.

peter.m.junior wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:37 pm What a nice track! Very nice selection of sounds and the rhythmic groove is so catchy. That synth solo starting at 1:44 is very nice, reminds me of old DM a bit. :tu: Production is good too!
Thanks for the listen. I appreciate the kind words and will be looking forward to listening to more of your K.E. material in the future. :)

] Peter:H [ wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:07 pm I really like your tracks. You have a consistent good quality, created a signature sound, especially the vocals mixing.
And because I grew up in the 80ties the music quite reminds me to some classical synth pop. :tu:
A signature sound with hopefully consistent quality is what I am aiming for. Thanks very much for listening. :)

thedeadsoul wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:59 am This sounds so cool :D Gotta love the 80s vibe, is it intentional?
Thanks Adi. Somehow my musical brain became frozen in the 80s. It's not intentional, it just kind of happened. Maybe it was a vitamin deficiency or the result of playing too much Donkey Kong? It's a medical mystery. :help:

Superb song. Catchy melody and excellent synth work and overall production. :)

Listening to Switch Off The Light. Great work on this one too! Subbed on YT. :tu:

htcnext2 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 pm Took the chance and watched your video now. The music is well reviewed already - the video makes a good counterpart to the song, enjoyed the video effects which add interesting notes to the lo res picture quality.
Thanks for checking out the video. Yes, it was a lo res, quick and dirty effort since I didn't have time to set up a green screen but is hopefully effective in its own way.

heres my 2 bits, better late than never, yeah?
so, its a typical funky frantz track as usual.
catcjy and well produced, what more can you
ask for? bravo, ol chap!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

ecamburn wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm This track has a lot going for it. Catchy rhythms. The female vox really complements the vocal lead nicely. Some nice lead lines. Dug it.
Thanks for the listen. I appreciate your comments. :)

seismic1 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:03 am I think this is your best mix yet, and the song ain't too shabby. It took me 5 weeks to get myself organised enough so I could hear this at a decent volume. The rhythmic elements are great, from the percussion (which develops nicely as the track progresses) to the synced delays on the synths. Aika's vocals are great as usual, and your vocals are a perfect fit for the song. I love the glitched text in the video.
The track is already on Spotify but was relieved to get Seismic mix approval after the fact. Glad you enjoyed all the elements. Thanks for your feedback. :)

I knew you had to have music up. Took me forever to find you on here. Was worth it, wonderful song and I really like the way it was mixed. Very easy on the ears. Thanks for all your feedback.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Music Cafe”