Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone try to replicate this bug

Build Up

Midi Input (Host)
Arpeggiator
MIDI Out (Host)

After 8 bar no MIDI out signal so between 9 and 16 nothing .
(Same Structure a simple 1-0-1-0 pattern from 1-16)

I don't believe it's my settings (Tried a lot of stuff here with no results)

https://youtu.be/n0BYf7dJgwc

Of course, I'll take a look. Which host are you using? Could you please upload me the XML patch you're using in Architect, and I'll see if I can reproduce the issue here.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I can confirm the bug .
Over here , architect is skipping step 8
It's getting a full sustained note from renoise

When setting arp to 16 notes , it skips almost all notes of the last 2 beats
Console confirms missing note on/offs , 8 note on/off pairs for the first 2 beats ( so 16 in total ) correct , but only 3 pairs ( 6 registered note on/offs) for the last2 beats
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks: I'm looking into this now. I've got a patch that reproduces the issue, so should be an easy fix.

EDIT: Fixed.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

It's also happens in standalone mode , sending the arp a pack note of lenght 7680 , it skips notes duting the last 2 measures

Slightly off topic , wasn't architect 960 ppqn ?
It seem when a pack note has a length of 480 , it equals a quarter note
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:06 pm Slightly off topic , wasn't architect 960 ppqn ?
It is 960ppqn. I'll take a look at that [pack note] issue once I've finished writing up a few regression tests for the skipped arp bug.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:06 pm Slightly off topic , wasn't architect 960 ppqn ?
When you have a moment, could you send me a patch that demonstrates this? I can't seem to reproduce the issue here, and I can't see, at first glance, any mistakes in the timing logic of the [pack note] module. But maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Any update on the ETA for the library Colin?
Thanks.

UmFuFu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:08 am Any update on the ETA for the library Colin?
Thanks.
Still working hard on the 0.11 update. I've been derailed by a family medical issue, which has unfortunately eaten into a huge amount of my time over the past six weeks, but I'm still pushing ahead to get it done as soon as possible.

I'd guess that I'm about 70% of the way done, so I think a (late) September release for 0.11.0 is likely. I will also get out one last 0.10 release before that, as there are a few critical bugs I've fixed for which I know some people are eager.

colin@loomer wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:11 am
UmFuFu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:08 am Any update on the ETA for the library Colin?
Thanks.
I've been derailed by a family medical issue, which has unfortunately eaten into a huge amount of my time over the past six weeks, but I'm still pushing ahead to get it done as soon as possible.
Totally understandable. I hope everyone is safe!

Update , anytime soon ?
Cheers
Eyeball exchanging

I've got one last (known) bug in the 0.10 line to fix, and I'm scheduled to get that done tomorrow, if all goes according to plan. There have been quite a number of fixes in the 0.10 line, so I'll likely need a day or two of my own testing before I'd be happy to release it publicly (but I'd be happy to upload earlier if anyone wants to risk the cutting edge.) Then again, I'm also close to getting the first 0.11 branch out, so part of me feels like maybe hold back on another public 0.10 and just roll the fixes directly into 0.11.

I wouldn’t mind taking the cutting edge for a test drive 🙃
Eyeball exchanging

Thanks! Once I've got the last fix in, I'll upload a Windows build and PM you a link.

Hello Colin,

thanks for architect the best sound ever.
But what about - macOS 11 Big Sur - ARM -?

Best
Heinz

Return to “Loomer”