No votes
Only Elder Thing
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

One time in February, I made a song using Fauna. However, after a few months, Fauna decided to stop connecting to FL Studio. A little while later, I downloaded Elder Thing and the same thing happened. Part of the UI showed for a few seconds, the CPU meter spiked and went back down, and the connection goes away. In the 32-bit version FLS, it just crashes. I hope xoxos is still around because I haven't seen any other plugin like those before, and I really liked their sounds. I sure hope they fix this... :(

Trinikitti Nya wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:50 amsmirking at what my nuttiness has brought to you
More spam surveys, it seems
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:32 pm
Trinikitti Nya wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:50 amsmirking at what my nuttiness has brought to you
More spam surveys, it seems
No? If it were spam, I would've posted WAY more pointless surveys in the past. This is only my second post. Spam is defined as "irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients." This post right here is relevant as I really want to know how many people that have fauna/elder thing have this issue.

Return to “xoxos”