GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:13 am
killmaster wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 pm Just wanted to ask. 2.2.2 crashes Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 and gets added to the blacklist. Is this a known thing?
killmaster, no we didn't experience that yet. Can you please email us the crash report and some info of how this happens at admin@inertiasoundystems.com?

We've seen your post and were already discussing it, but with the covid19 we lost track of it and forgot to get back to you. So, sorry for the late reply but we're gonna look into it, once we have more info.

Hope you're safe with all this crazy stuff!
Thanks for the well wishes and getting back to me. Hoping the same for you all.
I just tried again to unblacklist granulizer 2.2.2 in Cubase LE AI Elemenets 10.5 and it crashed instantly with no messages. I tried to find the crash log in the typical location for OSX and for Steinberg but there were no crash logs created for some reason. Do you know a way to find the crash logs? Happy to help if I can.

killmaster wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:18 pm
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:13 am
killmaster wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 pm Just wanted to ask. 2.2.2 crashes Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 and gets added to the blacklist. Is this a known thing?
killmaster, no we didn't experience that yet. Can you please email us the crash report and some info of how this happens at admin@inertiasoundystems.com?

We've seen your post and were already discussing it, but with the covid19 we lost track of it and forgot to get back to you. So, sorry for the late reply but we're gonna look into it, once we have more info.

Hope you're safe with all this crazy stuff!
Thanks for the well wishes and getting back to me. Hoping the same for you all.
I just tried again to unblacklist granulizer 2.2.2 in Cubase LE AI Elemenets 10.5 and it crashed instantly with no messages. I tried to find the crash log in the typical location for OSX and for Steinberg but there were no crash logs created for some reason. Do you know a way to find the crash logs? Happy to help if I can.
If you can open macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports) see if there's anything related to Cubase.

We're gonna keep looking but it's not crashing on Cubase LE for us, so a log file will go a long way in helping us pin pointing this!

Hello all,
We are excited to inform you that we will be adding Linux support for both GRANULIZER 2 and INSTINCT real soon!
DeepinScreenshot_20200704045450.png
Cheers!! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Definitely have to give Granulizer a shot. Instinct is one of my fav plugins.

Hello all, we are happy to announce GRANULIZER v2.3
granulizer 2.3 release banner@2x.png
Experimental Linux Support
First things first. As we announced a couple of weeks ago, we where working on adding Linux, as part of our supported OSes. Starting with this release, we have a VST/VST3 experimental version available.
A section will be added about known issues, but feel free to reach out to us if you want to support our effort in making Linux a first class citizen.

Plugin Deauthization
Moving to a new PC/Laptop is super simple now.If you are about to decommision your machine, but are running out of licenses, you can deauthorize the plugin and get back a slot in your available keys.
New Theme.

New theme added

More improvements and fixes:
  • The visual feedback is pitch independent. Up to 2.2, the grain position visual was affected by grain pitch on top of the other parameters. This was not the most accurate approach, and it's fixed now.
  • New theme in the theme chooser: AUBERGINE.
  • Several minor bug fixes that caused random crashes (mostly within the delay unit when high width and low delay times were set up, mainly in sync mode).
  • Several improvements regarding the authorization process, with improved security.
  • A fresh install does not ask to backup and convert inexisting old presets.
This is a free upgrade for all existing GRANULIZER 2.0 owners. GRANULIZER 2.3 will be on a 50% discount until the 22nd of September. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Congrats on the update, especially for the Linux users :tu:

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:30 pm Congrats on the update, especially for the Linux users :tu:
Hello Neon Breath, thanks!, we will also create an open issues thread to help us jump from experimental to a fully supported LINUX version for the plugin.

Segon wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 am Definitely have to give Granulizer a shot. Instinct is one of my fav plugins.
Hello Segon, happy to hear that!
We just released v2.3, you can give the demo a go and see what you think!
Cheers!

Good update! Will you add the possibily to unauthorize computers through the Account section of the website directly?

BeeDog wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 am Good update! Will you add the possibily to unauthorize computers through the Account section of the website directly?
Yes that'd be great - Just finished migrating systems so had to download the new version on my old system just so I could unauthorize it.

How can I uninstall it?

mcbpete wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 am
BeeDog wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 am Good update! Will you add the possibily to unauthorize computers through the Account section of the website directly?
Yes that'd be great - Just finished migrating systems so had to download the new version on my old system just so I could unauthorize it.
Thanks for the feedback! Now, doing it through the website directly is not an option, because the deauthorization happens on the machine that is running the plugin. And the good thing is, that even if the machine is offline, a deauthorization file is created on your desktop that you can actually send us and the website handles the server side.

JackScale wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm How can I uninstall it?
On the support section you can find the locations that the plugin puts its data, you just remove those:

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/sup ... tallation/

I am trying your Granulizer 2 and loving it. What is the road map for it? are you considering MPE support and modulation of parameters by lfo and CC learn?

great product, loved the interface!!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm
mcbpete wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 am
Thanks for the feedback! Now, doing it through the website directly is not an option, because the deauthorization happens on the machine that is running the plugin. And the good thing is, that even if the machine is offline, a deauthorization file is created on your desktop that you can actually send us and the website handles the server side.
What happens if your machine goes entirely, and you can't run the deauthorization at all? Had a machine that went out a while back (motherboard fried) and permanently lost some soft-iLok authorizations. Might be worth considering an option for people who get stuck in that situation...

Return to “Instruments”