Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New version 0.95 released, including all the fixes described above as well as a few others. Rerendered nearly all knob sets to fix a few minor cosmetic issues that no one but me will probably ever notice. Also two new knobs sets (Live and Bazille-ish...though I still need to tweak the Live version for good visibility). Sorry for the ballooning file size, but the knob sets are fairly large. Maybe next version I'll split them into a separate package.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz41ti2yzw3wz ... 5.zip?dl=0

Thank you, once again.
rsp
sound sculptist

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

No problem at all! I don’t have a script per se but a technique that makes it very fast to change. I’ll create the alternative PNGs and post them for you in the next few hours

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mortal wombat

More like immortal combat.

Thanks again for all your hard work. My favorites are Blue with Bitwig or HZ knobs. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the kind words!!

@resistent - I think this is everything you need:

1. Mute buttons: Search script for name='Button 1371' and change White to Blue. Do the same with name='Button 1373', name='Button 1374' and name='Button 1375'

2. LFO Shapes: See attached for the white files. But also search script for LfoWavesBlu and change to LfoWavesWht

3. Bottom buttons: Search script for name='Button 2822' and change WOM-BtnIOWht to WOM-BtnIOBlu. Do the same with name='Button 3090' and name='Button 2619'

4. Bypass FX: search script for name='Button 3088' and change Bright White to Bright Blue

5. Open Editor button - see attached files. Search script also for all references to WOM-Btn-EditMasterBlu and change to WOM-Btn-EditMasterWht

6. Bottom waves - Do a search in script for type='MultiOrder'. In each of the 8 sections, change White to Blue

7. MSEG icons - see attached files. Search script for EnvEditBlu and change to EnvEditWht

8. MSEG tabs - See attached files. Search script for MsegTabsBlu to MsegTabsWht

9. XY Tabs - See attached files. Search script for XY-TabsBlu and change to XY-TabsWht

10. XY arrows - see attached files. Search script for WOM-ArrowXBlu and change to WOM-ArrowXWht. Search for WOM-ArrowYBlu and change to WOM-ArrowYWht

11. Mix mode displays - see attached files. Search script for MixModeBlu and change to MixModeWht

12. Side VCF display: see attached files

13. Arp icons: See attached files. Search script for the Blu versions of each of the folder names and change to Wht (e.g. WOM-StepBlu to WOM-StepWht)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Also resistent, looking at your screenshot I thought it might make sense to have a more "flat" lock image. If you agree, here is a white and an orange one, either of which I think is theme consistent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wombat778 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:50 am Also resistent, looking at your screenshot I thought it might make sense to have a more "flat" lock image. If you agree, here is a white and an orange one, either of which I think is theme consistent.
Actually I quite like his red lock.
Did he make that or did you supply that?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Will this do ?
Lock.png
Lock.zip
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I like the red lock color, but to my eye looks a bit 3D (but everyone has different tastes!). Here is a flat version with the same colors for consideration

Thanks Teksonik and Wombat.
I actually do prefer the non flat version. Sticks out more which I like for a lock.
rsp
sound sculptist

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not 100% sure what the reason for that width difference is though it IS in the default ZHZ skin. It could be a bug in the default skin, but there are also times when I have "fixed" those types of inconsistencies only to find that they were there for some reason that was not obvious to me. My instinct is to leave it at 55 unless you run across a bug caused by it.

On the lock, I may include a couple variations as modifications in the next version. One idea i'm playing with is ditching skeumorphia altogether and just making a big red dot like so:

Return to “u-he”