You have £400, what guitar do you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

telecode wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:00 pm get a mexican fender strat or tele if you are into that sort of sound. i find they are well made and worth it. just make sure you try it in the store. never buy blindly online.
Mexican Fender products have always been crap for me, maybe they've in recent years. Mostly it's about the fretwork and the oversized Compound C necks. While they didn't start that way,,, Chinese fender products have much better construction though the pups tend to suffer. Yes I've had American Fender Tele's Strats, Charvel USA Mexican Fender Tele and Charvel MiM. Both Fender CIC's and Jackson CIC's

I buy mostly online. Just because a store is brick and mortar that doesn't mean they wont play bait and switch. And it doesn't mean they'll do a proper setup when the guitar arrives at the store. Hot lights, scruffy characters leaving bucklewash and god know what else on a guitar. Nah would rather have it be inspected then stored until delivery... The Sweetwater way.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

A nice Epiphone Les Paul I think!

A used MIM Fender Strat or a Squier Classic Vibe '60s Strat and something else with the leftover money.

Epiphone or Vintage (brand) P90 Les Paul Special TV Yellow with hopefully enough left for a bridge, nut and/or jack plate upgrade.

or an Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Electric Parlour, if on sale.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

A £100 pedal steel and a dozen cheap reverb and delay pedals.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I mess with Ibanez guitars

You steal one and spend the £400 on crack cocaine :party:

Just kidding :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “Guitars”